Rottnest Island Explorer
From 14/10/2022 to 25/04/2023
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Welcome to Perth! Feel the breeze of the Indian Ocean, gaze at the piercing blue sky and get ready to uncover simple pleasures of world class beaches, beautiful parks and an unforgettable foodie scene. Choose to get acquainted with the city on a Segway tour, including King's Park, a gorgeous green space that overlooks the Swan River. Regrouping along the waterfront as the evening draws in, we'll enjoy a free night where we can watch the sunset together, bathing in the warm glow of the perfect start to our adventure.
Day 2 - We're hopping on the train today to explore the hipster haven of Fremantle. Arriving in Fremantle we'll have ample time to explore this bohemian coastal town, including the famous markets. This place is alive with craft breweries, boutiques and amazing restaurants. If you're not content exploring in a daze, opt for a tour of the Little Creatures Brewery, which makes some of the most famous craft beer in the world, or take the Fremantle Prison tour. The evening is ours to explore some restaurants and bars.
Day 3 - It's the day we've all been waiting for. We're hopping on a ferry to Rottnest Island today. Welcome to 'Rotto', a slice of paradise free from traffic and abundant with incredible beaches, coastal walks and wildlife. There's plenty of opportunities to explore, cycling around the gorgeous trails, snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters or heading to the Pinky's Beach Club to unwind. Been waiting to get that iconic selfie with a cheeky Quokka? Now's your chance. These tiny marsupials are well known for their adorable smiles, so make sure you get a snap. This evening you can opt to watch the day turn to night in glorious technicolour as you sail across the Indian Ocean. Then it's time to head to our accommodation for the night: luxe glamping, where we'll swap stories under the stars before turning in for the night in our plush eco-tents.
Day 4 - We've got a free day to explore Rottnest today. And we have heaps of unforgettable optional activities to choose from, including skydiving over the island, hiring water bikes, taking a glass bottom kayak tour, and even going for a scenic flight. If you're not up for all that, choose to relax, snorkel, swim, eat and repeat. Then it's back to our Special Stay for more glamping bliss. What a day.
Day 5 - Back in Fremantle and our trip is over, but we'll never forget this western adventure. Swap details and start planning future trips together, maybe even in another continent next time...
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 11 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans