City to Surf (From April 2022)(Multi Share,Start Sydney, End Brisbane)
From 08/04/2023 to 06/04/2024
7 nights: Multi-share hostel-style accommodation, centrally located so you're right in the action and ready to enjoy your days after a comfy night's sleep.
We'll provide 6 of your meals and the rest are up to you.
Food is an important part of any holiday so we want you to have all of the opportunities to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Arrive Sydney Welcome to Sydney! Meet up with your brand new travel family and hit the road and head on a day trip to one of Australia's finest: the majestic Blue Mountains (which aren't actually blue, but are still beautiful all the same). Out here in the great Aussie Outdoors we'll be learning about the legends behind the famous Three Sisters rock formation as well as exploring the Jamison Ridge area. We'll head back to Sydney and the evening is yours to make the most of.
Day 2 - Sydney This morning set out to explore this sun-drenched, cosmopolitan and eternally cool city. Your Trip Manager will give you the low down on all of Sydney's best bits as you get a tour of the highlights. Check out the Opera House, catch the ferry to Watsons Bay to experience the iconic skyline from a different perspective, then venture over to Bondi Beach where you can spend the afternoon lazing about in the sunshine. If you've got a head for heights, an optional Sydney Harbour Bridge climb is the best way to see that iconic harbour.
Day 3 - Sydney With a full free day to choose your own adventure, we have plenty of Free Time Add-Ons for you to pick from. Wine-lovers can sign up for an Australian wine tasting experience; water-lovers can opt for a sunset cruise or jetboat across the Sydney Harbour plus much more.
Day 4 - Sydney to Byron Bay With Sydney satisfaction levels at a high this morning we jump on a plane to Byron Bay where all your hippie dreams can come to life.Landing in Byron Bay, we'll drop off our bags at the accomodation and start as we mean to go on, heading straight to the beach. Here in Byron we'll unleash our secret talent for surfing with an included lesson. You'll be a pro in no time!Afterwards, why not finish the afternoon with some beer tasting at a famous Byron Bay Brewery?
Day 5 - Byron Bay We'll continue the surf vibes today with the option to kickstart our morning with sunrise at Australia's most easterly point. Then you have the rest of the day free to explore like a local. With the afternoon stretched out ahead of you, there's kayaking, relaxing on the beach and whale watching (seasonal) all on offer - your time here will be nothing short of magic.
Day 6 - Byron Bay to Noosa Everglades via Hosanna Farm It's time to wave goodbye to Byron and head up the coast to Noosa Everglades. But first, why not opt for early morning yoga on the beach as you watch the golden sun stretch over the famous bay?On the way north we'll stop at Hosanna Farm, an authentic Aussie farm where you'll have the chance to meet and feed the farm animals, as well as try some traditional Australian tucker - damper & billy tea.Buzzing from our farm adventures, we'll head to our next destination, the Noosa Everglades. Here we'll unpack at our Special Stay Eco Lodge home for the next two nights and relax with a group dinner in the bistro & bar area, surrounded by the chatter and rustling of local birds and kangaroos.
Day 7 - Noosa Everglades - K'gari (Fraser Island) Day Trip Wake up to the sound of birds chirping at our Eco Camp this morning (you might even spot a kangaroo) and grab a quick brekkie before heading out for a day on K'gari (Fraser Island).Your spirits will be at an all-time high after this day full of sand dunes, scenic lakes and dense rainforests. We'll cruise along the world's longest sand highway before you appease your hunger with a tasty lunch.It's back to the Eco Camp this evening for our final night here. You have free time to tuck into some food at the bistro, sample the offerings at the CootharaBAR boutique brewery, or just relax and enjoy the lush surroundings of this beautiful protected National Park.
Day 8 - Noosa Everglades to Brisbane It's your final day but what better way to say goodbye to The Glades than with an optional Canoeing Excursion on one of only two Everglades in the world!Swap social deets and make plans for future adventures. Where will we go together next? Sydney Take a day trip to the Blue Mountains and learn about their cultural significance Sydney Day 2 Guided Walking Tour of Sydney See the Opera House, visit ANZAC Memorial & The Royal Botanic Gardens on your Sydney Walking Tour Cruise across the spectacular bays of Sydney Harbour on a ferry to Watson's Bay Spend the afternoon at Sydney's Bondi Beach & swim in the dreamy blue waters Protect marine life by taking '3 for the sea' at Bondi Beach Sydney to Byron Bay Live out your bohemian dreams with a surfing lesson in Byron Bay
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 23 May 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans