Natural Wonders of China
From 11/04/2023 to 25/10/2023
Beijing Visit the Great Wall of China at Juyongguan, Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden CityJianshui Visit the Chaoyang Tower, Confucius Temple, Double Dragon Bridge and discover some ancient water wellsShanghai Visit the Bund, a Silk Factory Outlet and Nanjing RoadXi'An Visit the Terracotta WarriorsKunming Visit the Dragon Gate and Hua Ting Temple located in the city's' Western HillsShilin Visit the iconic Stone ForestTuanshan Village Visit the Zhang Family GardenYangtze River Cruise Sail through the Three Gorges; the narrow Qutang Gorge, Wu Gorge and Xiling Gorge.
15 Breakfasts7 Lunches4 DinnersCherry picked hotels, all tried and trustedAll hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxesMany meals and daily breakfasts includedCity orientation toursAudio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiencesLuxury air-conditioned coachVariety of Optional Experiences.
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Beijing (3 Nights) Welcome to China's sprawling, high flying and innovative capital city, Beijing. With one foot in the future and the other in the past, Beijing is nothing if not unique. An impressive six UNESCO World Heritage sites and a splurge of temples make the city a historian's dream, whilst modern masterpieces like the CCTV Building and the Galaxy Soho ensure Beijing is a city taking its place as one of the front runners in contemporary design. Arriving today, you'll transfer to your hotel and meet up with your Travel Director before getting to know the rest of your travel companions over a welcome dinner this evening.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 July 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 29 June 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans