London Explorer (3 Day)
From 28/03/2022 to 31/03/2023
Snooze in the Royal National Hotel for 2 fabulous nights.
Sleep two or three to a room if you're happy to share with your new besties.
Wake up and munch your way through a generous serving of continental breakfast before you trot off to check out the big smoke.
You’ll be welcomed to London by our team at the Contiki Basement.
The Contiki Basement is a one stop shop for all of your London needs, with last minute essentials, free WiFi, chill out areas, luggage storage and, of course, the Contiki Basement crew, our wise London locals who can point you in any direction your wandering heart desires.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - London London's calling! Welcome to this historic capital of culture and commerce, as you settle into your central digs at the Royal National Hotel.This is an unguided tour, but it's all about seeing this concrete jungle at your own pace.
Day 2 - London Goodmorning,London! How you spend your day is up to you-why not start your day on your included sightseeingtour of London. Hop on board theTootbusLondon Discovery tour! Make your way around, experience the heart of the city and see London's top landmarks from the open-top deck of the busincluding; Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral and St. James Palace. Continue your day of exploring London with acruise along the River Thames. Finish off your day by enjoying 360-degree views over London from the London Eye.In the evening, have some fish and chips and a pint in a local pub. After all that exploring, you've earned it.
Day 3 - London Your three-day London Explorer package ends after breakfast. See if you can find some time for some last-minutesightseeingbefore you leave the city! London Day 2 See the city from the London Eye
24 - Hour City Sightseeing London hop-on hop-off tour
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 February 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans