Day 1 - Haifa, Israel Set on the slopes of Mount Carmel, Haifa is Israel's Mediterranean oasis. Stroll around the smart German Colony, with its restored streets settled in the 1860s lined with restaurants, cafes and art galleries. Continue toward the tropical Bah'ai Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take a meditative walk around the 19 different terraced gardens. Cruise to Haifa, Israel and visit the Shrine of the Bab, with its striking golden dome composed of 12,000 tiles. For even better views, climb up to the Viewing Balcony to look down on the shrine and out toward the Mediterranean Sea. Perhaps it's time to relax on the beach now? Pop down to Bat Galim for windsurfing or a stroll along the boardwalk.
Day 2 - Limassol Limassol offers ancient history, a wide variety of cuisine, Blue Flag beaches and some of the most beautiful coastline in the world. With a story that dates back to antiquity, the castle in the historic center is where Richard the Lionheart married, and it's from here that the entire town radiates. The surrounding area is a heady mix of restaurants, bars, nightclubs and shops. Cruise to Cyprus to find plenty of historical and cultural sites, including museums, churches and old shuttered houses that give you a view into the past. When you're ready to dust the sand off from the beach, head to the glamorous marina to discover how Limassol is much more than sun and sea.
Day 3 - Rhodes The Colossus might not be standing any more, but the Greek island of Rhodes still delivers beauty and allure on a giant scale. The island instantly greets you with serene white-sand beaches and wide-open blue skies. See the site in the harbour where the now-destroyed wonder of the ancient world once stood. Then, head to the Old Town, surrounded by medieval walls and seven ancient gates. Don't miss the Palace of the Grandmaster, with its mosaic floors dating from Hellenic, Roman and early Christian times. Shop for a colourful menagerie of seashells by the shoreline – and don't forget to spend some time relaxing beside the translucent blue waves with your Greece cruise.
Day 4 - Santorini, Greece Santorini is one of the world’s most popular islands, known best for its dramatic scenery, whitewashed villages and fiery volcanic activity. Here adventure bubbles above the Aegean Sea in the most bold and breathtaking ways. A cable car takes you to the capital of Fira, a bustling cliff-top town awash with old cathedrals, enthralling museum collections and cosy tavernas. Venture to the coast for a swim in the deep blue waters that lap red and black pebbled beaches. And peel back layers of lava and history amongst excavated Akrotiri. Whether it’s by bicycle, ATV or on your own two feet, exploring this Cyclades isle never fails to impress.
Day 5 - Cruising
Day 6 - Haifa, Israel Set on the slopes of Mount Carmel, Haifa is Israel's Mediterranean oasis. Stroll around the smart German Colony, with its restored streets settled in the 1860s lined with restaurants, cafes and art galleries. Continue toward the tropical Bah'ai Gardens, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and take a meditative walk around the 19 different terraced gardens. Cruise to Haifa, Israel and visit the Shrine of the Bab, with its striking golden dome composed of 12,000 tiles. For even better views, climb up to the Viewing Balcony to look down on the shrine and out toward the Mediterranean Sea. Perhaps it's time to relax on the beach now? Pop down to Bat Galim for windsurfing or a stroll along the boardwalk.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 October 2023 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..