Passage to India - 14 Days
From 2019-12-14 to 2020-12-26
13 breakfasts, 2 lunch, 4 dinners.
13 nights - 3-4 star and heritage hotels.
Rickshaw ride in Delhi.
3 game drives in shared canter at Ranthambore National Park.
Boat cruise on Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
Economy class flight - Udaipur - Delhi.
All relevant transfers and transportation.
Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 14.
Touring of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Karauli, Pushkar, Ranakpur, Jodhpur and Udaipur.
Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more).
Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Delhi Saturday. Welcome to India! Arrival Airport transfer to your hotel and remainder of today is at your leisure.
Day 2 - Old Delhi Touring highlights today include Old and New Delhi, Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Rajpath and the India Gate. Tonight, we enjoy a Namaste Dinner.
Day 3 - Agra Delhi - Agra. Departing Delhi we drive to Agra to visit Agra Fort and the legendary Taj Mahal.
Day 4 - Fatehpur Sikri & Karauli Agra - Karauli. This morning we visit Fatehpur Sikri before travelling on to Karauli, a former princely state. We spend the night at Bhanwar Vilas Palace where the current Maharaja and Maharani of Karauli reside.
Day 5 - Jaipur Karauli - Jaipur. Leaving Karauli we travel Jaipur, enroute we visit a local school where we operate our 'Change for Children' programme. Arrival Jaipur, remainder of today is free to independently explore.
Day 6 - Jaipur Early morning optional hot air balloon ride, before exploring the stunning 16th century Amber Fort. Later we visit a cotton weaving house to see a demonstration of fabric dying and block printing.
Day 7-8 - Ranthambore National Park Jaipur - Ranthambore. We set out by road to Ranthambore National Park where we spend the next two nights and enjoy game drives in the park, in search of India's elusive tigers.
Day 9 - Pushkar Ranthambore - Pushkar. Today we travel to the lakeside town of Pushkar which is considered by Hindus to be one of the most sacred places in India. Here we visit Pushkar Lake and the Brahma Temple.
Day 10 - Jodhpur Pushkar - Jodhpur. This morning we drive to Jodhpur, a charming town located on the eastern edge of the Thar Desert. We’ll enjoy an afternoon of sightseeing in this colourful city, taking in the mighty fort and bazaars of the old city which are gathered around the city’s tall clock tower.
Day 11-12 - Udaipur Jodhpur - Udaipur. Continuing south we visit Ranakpur before travelling on to Udaipur, a beautiful town set on the shores of picturesque Lake Pichola. During our stay we enjoy a cruise on Lake Pichola and a tour of the majestic City Palace.
Day 13 - Delhi Udaipur - Delhi. This morning a departure transfer takes us to the airport to board our flight to Delhi. Upon arrival the afternoon is free.
Day 14 - Delhi Friday. After breakfast our our comes to an end. Following hotel check-out transfer to the airport for your onward travel.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..