Cruise the Med - 8 Days
From 2020-08-08 to 2020-10-03
Breakfast daily, 6 lunches and 7 dinners.
7 nights aboard an air-conditioned gulet in a shared cabin with ensuite bathroom with shower (equivalent to a 3 star standard of accommodation).
Services of gulet crew.
Applicable port taxes.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Marmaris Welcome to Marmaris! Boarding of your gulet begins at 3:30 pm from the port and the night is spent in Marmaris harbour.
Day 2 - Turtle Beach This morning we attend a short welcome meeting. Afterwards we set sail towards the Ekincik Gulf where you can join an optional boat trip along the Dalyan river to Turtle Beach, passing Lycian rock tombs on the way to the sulphurous mud baths and hot springs.
Day 3 - Tersane Island & Sunken Bath Bay Because of the wavy seas of Disibilmez and Kurtoglu capes that we have to cross, we will cruise earlier than the other days and reach the world-famous Gocek Gulf. We anchor at Tersane Island for breakfast and a swimming break. This naturally protected harbour was used as the shipyard in Byzantine and Ottoman times. Continue cruising to Manastir (Monastery) Bay. This place is also known as Cleopatra Bay or Sunken Bath Bay due to the beautiful underwater ruins of an old bath.
Day 4-5 - Fethiye Arrive at Fethiye Harbour early in the morning of day 4. Fethiye, which was known as Telmessos in the ancient times, was the most important city situated on Lycia's western border with Caria. It is believed that the city's name comes from Apollo’s son Telmessos. As the name suggests, the city was the city of light and was famous for its prophets. We also offer the option of a jeep safari tour in Fethiye. For those who prefer not to join the Safari, the boat will cruise to Samanlik Bay for lunch and swimming. Afterwards, at around 16:00 the boat will anchor at Ece Saray Marina for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast on day 5, depart from Fethiye Harbour for Gocek Island. While moving through uniquely beautiful islands, we finally anchor at Yassica Islands. Lunch will be taken in this beautiful chain of little islands. Snorkeling in the crystal clear water is recommended.
Day 6 - Bedri Rahmi Bay After breakfast, sail to the spectacularly stunning Bedri Rahmi Bay, named after a famous Turkish artist and then to Sarsala Bay. Cruise to Aga Limani before lunch.
Day 7 - Back to Marmaris After breakfast, depending on the weather, depart early for Cape Kadirga with swim stops along the way. Kadirga Bay is a quiet picturesque location where we'll spend ample time swimming. This little bay is a paradise for snorkeling fans. Tea is served at 5 pm somewhere in the vicinity of Cennet Island. Afterwards we sail to Marmaris port. Guests wishing to see more of Marmaris are recommended to head to the city centre and experience the lively night life.
Day 8 - Marmaris After breakfast today, bid farewell to new friends and crew and disembark the boat.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..