Galapagos Island Hopper (Until Feb 2023)
From 17/10/2022 to 25/03/2023
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 2 - Isabela Island Well good morning paradise. The ocean is calling, and who are we to resist her? Our wildlife kayaking adventure will see us taking to the seas with beady eyes on the lookout for green sea turtles.
Day Day 3 - Isabela Island to Santa Cruz Island We’ll wake up hungry for the day this morning (that’s what island life does to you), and for good reason – Santa Cruz is on the horizon. After settling in to the Santa Cruz way of life, we’ll stroll down to the beach and the cosy Tortuga Bay. Wildlife fanatics will be in their element – the island is known for sharks, rays, turtles, great blue herons, and even blue footed boobies. Spend your time sunbaking next to a marine iguana, or roam the streets stopping off in cute cafes for fresh juice pit stops.
Day Day 4 - Santa Cruz Island to San Cristobal Island Back on our boat we’ll set sail for San Cristobal, keeping our eyes peeled for cute bathing sea lions (we won’t have to look too hard – they’re literally everywhere). Four extinct volcanoes sit across the island creating scenic highlands that are best experienced by bike – mainly cruising downhill, you'll be happy to know. The tiny town of El Progreso will add a splash of colour to our journey, and we’ll also cross five different vegetation zones before arriving at our seaside destination – La Loberia beach.
Day Day 5 - San Cristobal Island It’s our last day soaking up the natural beauty of the Galapagos, and what a day we’ve got planned. Bird-watching will kick us off, followed by a cruise to the 143-metre Kicker Rock – a natural phenomenon that protrudes from the ocean and is one of the greatest icons of the area. Our Local Guide will give us the low-down on the wildlife – both above and below the water – that surrounds the rock, then we’ll jump in and explore for ourselves. Keep a look out for chocolate chip starfish and a Galapagos Shark or two, but remember the golden rule – keep those toes off the coral, as you can do serious damage to the delicate eco-system. Back on board, we’ll make tracks for Puerto Grande beach. Here, we’ll eat lunch on board and enjoy a final afternoon of Galapagos fun, before rounding off the day with a feat to end all feasts. WHAT A DAY.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 17 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans