Dubai To Jerusalem (Haifa)
Day 1 - Dubai, UAE Explore this amazing emirate where ultra-modern architecture soars over traditional Arab styles. See the impressive Jumeirah Mosque and stroll through the narrow alleys of old Dubai. Visit a museum in a former all-boys school or journey along Dubai Creek in a dhow. Visit fascinating Sharjah, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and its fabulous souks.
Day 2 - Muscat Admire the colorful Sultan's palace and the Jelali and Merani forts, stroll through the markets and narrow alleys and browse in the bustling souks. Or view the city from above by traveling on the Corniche and head out along the scenic Batinah coast and enjoy the desert, the oases, fishing villages and the historic medieval Nakhl Fort. Then spend time at a glorious beach resort.
Day 3 - Arabian Sea Cruising
Day 4 - Salalah Discover this lovely old city, its charming streets, museums and lively souks. Travel into a lush countryside of coconut and banana plantations, mountains and seascapes to Job's Tomb. Or explore a rugged landscape of desert, fishing villages and starkly beautiful mosques. Visit ancient Mirbat, the medieval capital of Dhofar and the starting point for camel caravans.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Luxor (Safaga), Egypt Take a thrilling journey to Luxor and see the majestic Karnak and Luxor temples. Cross the Nile to the famed Valley of the Kings with the long forgotten tomb of Tutankhamun, the nearby mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the enormous Colossi of Memnon. Or take a jeep safari into the desert to a Bedouin settlement and enjoy the dramatic beauty of the vast sand dunes.
Day 10 - Luxor (Safaga), Egypt Take a thrilling journey to Luxor and see the majestic Karnak and Luxor temples. Cross the Nile to the famed Valley of the Kings with the long forgotten tomb of Tutankhamun, the nearby mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the enormous Colossi of Memnon. Or take a jeep safari into the desert to a Bedouin settlement and enjoy the dramatic beauty of the vast sand dunes.
Day 11 - Aqaba Visit Aqaba’s castle fortress, archaeological museum and mosque. Or journey to magnificent Petra, an ancient city hidden behind rugged mountains. As you enter Petra’s main square through a narrow chasm, the superb facades of imposing monuments carved into the cliffs are revealed, the hues of the stone changing as the sun moves across the sky.
Day 12 - Suez Canal Transit
Day 13 - Suez Canal Transit
Day 14 - Jerusalem (Ashdod), Israel For Christians, Jews and Muslims, Jerusalem is one of the holiest cities on earth, and it is also one of the oldest. Early Bronze Age tools and writings show that Jerusalem has been settled since the 4th millennium B.C. Marvel at the beauty of the Dome of the Rock and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the walled Old City of Jerusalem, as you stroll through winding streets where people have lived for centuries.
Day 15 - Jerusalem (Haifa), Israel Visit the land of miracles - Galilee, the Jordan River, the Mount of the Beautitudes and Tabgha. Venture to Nazareth, home of the young Jesus. See the largest hanging gardens in the world at the Bahai Gardens of Haifa. Or visit the Nahalal Moshav, a commune established in 1921 by Jewish immigrants.
Day 16 - Jerusalem (Haifa), Israel Visit the land of miracles - Galilee, the Jordan River, the Mount of the Beautitudes and Tabgha. Venture to Nazareth, home of the young Jesus. See the largest hanging gardens in the world at the Bahai Gardens of Haifa. Or visit the Nahalal Moshav, a commune established in 1921 by Jewish immigrants.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 May 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..