Day 1 - Copenhagen Copenhagen is known as a city of spires: the skyline of its medieval core is punctuated only by the steeples of churches and towers of palaces, though a modern building boom has overtaken other parts of the city. Today's Copenhagen is known for its excellent quality of life and environmental consciousness - with many parks, it is green both literally and in today's sense of the word. It is also bicycle-friendly, with bike paths lining almost every major street. After a ride or wander through the old town, stop for a local repast of Smørrebrød, traditional open-face sandwiches, or a mouthwatering Danish pastry.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Berlin (Warnemunde) Warnemunde is a seaside resort neighboring the red brick 800-year-old Hanseatic city of Rostock. From here it is possible to spend the day in Berlin, capital city of a reunited Germany. Its historical core, home to important monuments like the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag building, is part of a revitalized city center, with cafes, restaurants, museums, and galleries. Layered over the Prussian past are WWII, recognized in a Memorial for the Murdered Jews of Europe; and Cold War relics, including a surviving section of the Berlin Wall and the infamous Checkpoint Charlie.
Day 4 - Stavanger Stavanger is a fascinating blend of old and new – from the Middle Ages when Vikings ruled the seas to today’s North Sea drilling platforms that have made Norway one of the world’s leading oil producers. Echoing this duality is the contrast of modern architecture and trendy, stylish cafés with ancient cobblestone walkways, and rows of 18th-century whitewashed wooden houses. As you wander around town, keep your eyes open for the 23 identical cast iron figures by sculptor Antony Gormley that are scattered about. They are six feet tall and all face 10° west.
Day 5 - Arendal Arendal is a city in Agder county, Norway. The city is the administrative centre of the municipality of Arendal and the seat of the County Governor of Agder. The city also includes a small area in the neighboring municipality of Grimstad as well.
Day 6 - Oslo Norway's capital is an intriguing blend of historic and contemporary – its striking new Opera House playing counterpoint to the charming old Damstredet, a narrow, well-preserved street of brightly painted and carved wooden houses. Norwegians are justly proud of their maritime heritage, dating back to the 9th century, when Viking long ships with distinctive curved bows left colonies in their wake across northern Europe, and later sailed on to Greenland and America almost 500 years before Columbus. Some of these intriguing craft can be found amidst the parks of the Bygdøy Peninsula, along with other historic vessels, including Amundsen’s polar ship Fram, and Heyerdahl’s raft, Kon Tiki.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 June 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..