Europe Tours: Wonders of Britain and Ireland 12 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 18-Sep-22.
Accommodation: 11 nights First Class hotels featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
Transport: Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries, Return ferry across the Irish Sea between Wales and Ireland.
Trip Leader: Services of an expert Travel Director.
Meals: 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 4 dinners.
Extras: All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included.
Activities & Attractions: Explore Dublin and Edinburgh with a Local Specialist; Discover Bath, Cardiff, Chester, York and Oxford; Visit the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge, the Roman Baths in Bath, the Waterford Crystal Showroom, Blarney Castle to kiss the stone, the Rock of Cashel, Gretna Green, Edinburgh Castle, Alnwick, Shakespeare's Birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon and one of the famous colleges of Oxford (when open); View the Principality Stadium in Cardiff, Alnwick Castle - the home to Harry Potter & Hogwarts, York Minster, Anne Hathaway's thatched cottage and Sir Winston Churchill's grave at Bladon; See St Patrick's Cathedral, the Georgian Squares in Dublin and the Lake District's magnificent scenery; Scenic Drive of the Ring of Kerry and More.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $485 per person Sale ends 9 Jun 22 Please Note: Airfares are additional. International Flights, arrival and departure transfers, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Wonders of Britain and Ireland tour with Trafalgar departs from London.
All the highlights and some special travel surprises feature on this in-depth UK and Ireland trip. Feel the pride of the Welsh people, see the seat where Irish kings once ruled and sample a pint of the favourite local brew during a tour of the Guinness Brewery in Dublin.
Highlights: London, Stonehenge, Bath, Cardiff (1 night), Waterford (1 night), Blarney, Killarney (2 nights), Cashel, Dublin (2 nights), Chester, Liverpool (1 night), Gretna Green, Edinburgh (2 nights), York (1 night), Startford-upon-Avon (1 night), Oxford, London.
Book your Trafalgar tour deal today and experience Europe for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 9 June 2022, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International Flights, arrival and departure transfers, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- Save 10% per person on the land portion of worldwide September 2022 departures.
- Valid for new bookings only made between 12 May and 09 June, 2022).
- Full payment is required by 09 June 2022) or by the full payment date as indicated in the standard booking conditions, whichever comes first.
- If guests change to another trip or date that is not on sale, they are responsible to pay the difference and adhere to different payment conditions.
- Savings are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- May be combined with 5% Past Guest discount only, not combinable with any other discount or promotion.
- Other conditions may apply..
Tell us about your travel plans