Europe Tours: Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords 14 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 04,11 Sep 2022.
Accommodation: 13 nights First Class hotels featuring twin rooms and private facilities.
Transport: Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most counties, ferry Denmark to Norway, ferry across Sognefjord, ferry across Boknafjord, train journey on Flam Railway.
Trip Leader: Services of an expert Travel Director.
Meals: 13 Scandinavian breakfasts & 8 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Explore Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm with a Local Specialist; Discover Odense, Stavanger, Bergen, Sognefjord, Geirangerfjord and Lillehammer; Visit the Stave Church in Lom, Vigeland Sculpture Park in Oslo and Stockholm's City Hall; View the Little Mermaid in Copenhagen and Haakon's Hall in Bergen; See Hamar Olympic ice arena and Oslo's Royal Palace; Scenic Train Ride through the Norwegian countryside to Flam and more.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $636 per person Sale ends 9 Jun 22 Please Note: Airfares are additional.
Your Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords tour with Trafalgar departs from Copenhagen.
Beyond the deep fjords, glaciers and islands that dot the Scandinavian coastline, there are distinctly different cultures that will make your visit to Norway, Sweden and Denmark a fascinating journey of discovery.
Highlights: Copenhagen (2 nights), Odense, Randers (1 night), Stavanger (1 night), Bergen (2 nights), Flam, Sognefjord (1 night), Geiranger (2 nights), Lom, Lillehammer (1 night), Oslo (1 night), Stockholm (2 nights).
Book your Trafalgar tour deal today and experience Europe for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 9 June 2022, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on $636,00share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Save 10% per person on the land portion of worldwide September 2022 departures.
- Valid for new bookings only made between 12 May and 09 June, 2022).
- Full payment is required by 09 June 2022) or by the full payment date as indicated in the standard booking conditions, whichever comes first.
- If guests change to another trip or date that is not on sale, they are responsible to pay the difference and adhere to different payment conditions.
- Savings are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- May be combined with 5% Past Guest discount only, not combinable with any other discount or promotion.
- Other conditions may apply..
Tell us about your travel plans