Chelsea Flower Show & Springtime in the Alps - 2023
From 09/05/2023 to 28/05/2023
: Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxurious, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
Our customized luxury coaches are sanitized before the start of your tour and are maintained to very high standards.
Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches.
: Experience enhanced hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19.
All Travel Directors, Well-Being Directors and Drivers have completed training in enhanced well-being and hygiene protocols.
: We only work with establishments we are confident will consistently adhere to our high well-being standards, which include hotels, restaurants and sight-seeing venues.
: Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for you to use throughout the day.
: "Italians are very fashionable but their cooking is the opposite - simple, rustic and down to earth.
A handful of quality vegetables, fresh herbs and beans are turned into a warm and comforting soup.
": "Munich is the capital of beer, so taking guests into the famous Hofbräuhaus, at any time of year, gives them a small idea of .
Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
From time to time, your Travel Director will delight you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times.
If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
Itinerary / more information
Day Day 1 - Arrive Amsterdam Welcome to the vibrant, artistic city of Amsterdam, famed for its canals, art museums, cobbled streets, and its bicycles! Airport transfers to your hotel depart at 09:00, 11:30 and 14:30, then your time is yours to explore this fascinating city. In the evening, join your Travel Director and fellow travelers on board a canal boat for a delicious Welcome Dinner and a cruise along the city’s beautiful canals.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 19 August 2022 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 14 August 2022 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.
Tell us about your travel plans