Indulgence in Eastern Canada
From 18/05/2024 to 12/10/2024
Additional Included Highlights.
You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
Complimentary, airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Guests will be transferred with fellow Luxury Gold Travellers that arrive on the same flight.
Complimentary, private train station transfers are included when train travel is included within the itinerary.
Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Niagara Falls Up Close and Toronto Sightseeing.
Day 2 - Kingston and the Canadian Capital of Ottawa. Enjoy a brief orientation tour of the historic city of Kingston, boasting a variety of fascinating historical landmarks and picturesque views of Lake Ontario. Continue to the modern capital of Ottawa. Arrive at your landmark hotel, the Fairmont Ch?teau Laurier. Reminiscent of a French chateau, this stunning accommodation offers breath-taking views of the St Lawrence River and Old Quebec. Later you'll meet a retired member of the renowned Royal Canadian Mounted Police. Hear fascinating tales of what it's like to wear the famous red serge uniform.
Day 3 - All About Ottawa. Relaxed Start
Day 4 - Quintessential Quebec. Dive further into Quebec City's history with a Local Expert. See the Citadel of Quebec, Latin Quarter, Plains of Abraham, National Assembly and Place-Royale, as you explore this city's French-Canadian influence. Visit a secret gem on ?le d'Orl?ans and indulge in the different flavours of jam made with local grown berries. Then enjoy a tasting lunch picnic with cheese, bread and fruits - all produced right on the island. The rest of the afternoon is at leisure. Your Travelling Concierge can provide recommendations before you hit the cobblestones of this romantic destination at your own pace.
Day 5 - Depart Montreal. Departure Flight Your picturesque journey comes to an end this morning and a departure transfer to Montr?al-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is provided. Choice Highlights Well-being : Our customized luxury coaches are sanitized before the start of your tour and are maintained to very high standards. Physical distancing measures have been implemented on our customized luxury coaches. : Experience enhanced hygiene protocols to align with the latest guidance following COVID-19. All Travelling Concierge's, Well-Being Directors and Drivers have completed training in enhanced well-being and hygiene protocols. : We only work with establishments we are confident will consistently adhere to our high well-being standards, which include hotels, restaurants and sight-seeing venues. : Hand sanitizer is freely available on board for you to use throughout the day. VIP Experiences Quebec City: Step off the beaten path and visit a secret gem on Ile d'Orleans- Confiturerie Tigidou, where jam confectioner experts, and shop owners, Catherine and Vincent will share their passion and innovative ways they've turned the fruits of their island into decadent jams. You'll have the opportunity to sample their most popular varieties, and afterwards, they will provide you with a picnic basket filled with locally sourced produce to have lunch outdoors with views of the rolling hills and Tigidou's garden. Journey Highlights Quebec City: Dive into Quebec City's history as you embark on a walking tour of historic Old Quebec. An UNESCO World Heritage Site, you'll see the Citadel of Quebec, the Latin Quarter, National Assembly and Place-Royale as you hear about the city's French-Canadian influence.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 July 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans