Canada Tours: Spirit of The Rockies 12 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 03 Jun-24 Jun 2023.
Accommodation: 11 nights superior hotel accommodation.
Trip Leader: Tour director & Local Guides.
Transport: Motorcoach with FREE Wi-Fi access, ferry between Vancouver and Victoria, Rocky Mountaineer train.
Meals: 11 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 5 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: sightseeing in Vancouver- waterfront, Chinatown and Stanley Park, 2 day journey on board the Rocky Mountaineer train to Banff National Park, ride on an Ice Explorer on the 750-foot-thick Athabasca Glacier, visit Moraine Lake and the Valley of the Ten Peaks, Ferry across to Victoria, where you'll visit Butchart Gardens, stay in unique Fairmont Banff Springs hotel, Fairmont Chateau Whistler and Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $980 *pp, Offer ends 31 Aug 2022. Please Note: Airfares are additional. Flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Spirit of The Rockies tour with Globus departs from Vancouver.
Nothing lifts your spirits like sunny days, blue skies, and even bluer water - not to mention soaring peaks, stunning glaciers, and heartwarming wildlife. This lofty tour of Western Canada leads you to see the inspirational sights of British Columbia and Alberta - and from a variety of vantage points. Enjoy a two-day scenic rail journey from bustling Vancouver to the still beauty of Banff National Park; cross the 750-foot-thick Columbia Icefield aboard an exciting Ice Explorer; then get ready to melt as you ferry to the “garden city” of Victoria to tiptoe through the tulips. You'll also relish the timeless scenery of Jasper National Park and the newer resorts of Sun Peaks and Whistler. These dream sights are complemented by the dreamiest of hotels as you rest your wonder-filled head at the best of the Fairmont Collection, including the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, Banff Springs Hotel, Chateau Lake Louise, Jasper Park Lodge, and the Chateau Whistler Resort.
Highlights: Vancouver (2 nights), Kamloops (1 night), Banff (2 nights), Lake Louise (1 night), Jasper (1 night), Sun Peaks (1 night), Whistler (1 night), Victoria (2 nights), Vancouver
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience Canada for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 August 2022, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- Prices are per person, twin share and include any applicable charges and the 10% early booking discount.
- Itineraries, pricing and inclusions are based on the 2022 season and are subject to modification.
- Full 2023 itinerary details will be available in 2022.
- 10% early booking discount applies to new 2023 North America bookings made & deposited by 31/08/22, or until sold out.
- Offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings.
- To secure reservation & offer a non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $500 per person/per tour is required within 7 days (or by 31/08/22; whichever comes first).
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Standard Globus offer conditions apply.
- Early Booking discount is not combinable with any other offer except Second Tour discount (multiple tours must be booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year), Peace of Mind Travel Plan and/or Welcome Back Credit..
Tell us about your travel plans