United States Tours: Echanting Canyonlands 11 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 07 May - 11 Jun 2023.
Accommodation: 10 nights first class or superior hotel accommodation.
Trip Leader: Tour director.
Transport: Private, air-conditioned motorcoach.
Meals: 10 breakfasts & 5 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Drive through Mojave Desert along route 66 en route to Grand Canyon National Park, orientation tour of the rim area and village, Lake Powell scenic cruise, Lake Powell free day, Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, 4-wheel-drive backcountry tour with Navajo Guide, Visit a Navajo Hogan with rug weaving demonstration, Moab wine tasting, western BBQ, scenic drive through Arches National Park, Drive through Canyonlands National Park, Dead Horse Point State Park guided visit, Moab scenic drive in Journey Through Time Scenic Byway and through Capitol Reef National Park en route to Bryce Canyon National Park, Guided sightseeing including Rainbow Point, Inspiration Point, Bryce Canyon National Park drive through.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: Price includes discount of $544*pp, Offer ends 31 Aug 2022. Please Note: Airfares are additional. Flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Echanting Canyonlands tour with Globus departs from Las Vegas.
If you haven't stood before fairy chimneys or squatting goblins, then you haven't been on a holiday that truly rocks. Leading you to the nation's most fascinating chasms, hoodoos, and other rock formations, this canyonlands holiday is as multi-layered as the ancient tiers of stone that formed them. Starting under the neon lights of Las Vegas, you'll make your way to the flame-coloured walls of six national parks throughout Arizona and Utah, including Grand Canyon, Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, and Zion National Parks. Rock on with a Lake Powell boat cruise through stunning Glen Canyon and a 4-wheel drive ride through the Navajo Nation's majestic Monument Valley. Backcountry barbecues, wine tastings, and rustic, resort lodges within a stone's throw of the nation's most spellbinding views only deepen your canyonlands experience.
Highlights: Las Vegas (1 night), Grand Canyon National Park (1 night), Lake Powell (2 nights), Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park (1 night), Moab (2 nights), Bryce Canyon National Park (2 nights), Zion National Park, Las Vegas (1 night).
Book your Globus tour deal today and experience United States for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 31 August 2022, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twin share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- Prices are per person, twin share and include any applicable charges and the 10% early booking discount.
- Itineraries, pricing and inclusions are based on the 2022 season and are subject to modification.
- Full 2023 itinerary details will be available in 2022.
- 10% early booking discount applies to new 2023 North America bookings made & deposited by 31/08/22, or until sold out.
- Offer will not be applied to pre-existing bookings.
- To secure reservation & offer a non-refundable non-transferable deposit of $500 per person/per tour is required within 7 days (or by 31/08/22; whichever comes first).
- All discounts based on land-only portion of core tour on twin share price, not including extra night accommodations, extensions, upgrades, taxes/ fees, tips and, supplements/reductions.
- Standard Globus offer conditions apply.
- Early Booking discount is not combinable with any other offer except Second Tour discount (multiple tours must be booked at the same time for travel within the same calendar year), Peace of Mind Travel Plan and/or Welcome Back Credit..
Tell us about your travel plans