Morocco Tours: Morocco Uncovered small group trip 13 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 02-29 April 2023.
Accommodation: 6 nights Hotel, 3 nights Riad, 2 nights Gite, 1 night Desert Camp.
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Private minibus, taxi.
Meals: 12 breakfasts & 5 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Casablanca - Hassan II Mosque; Rabat - Kasbah Les Oudayas; Rabat - Kasbah Oudaya Local Drink; Rabat - Hassan Tower; Rabat - Mausoleum Mohammed V; Rabat - Mausoleum Hassan II; Volubilis - Entrance and Guided Tour; Meknes - Medina walking tour; Fes - Funduq al-Najjarin; Fes - Al-Attarine Madrasa; Fes - Medina walking tour; Midelt - Hike; Sahara Desert - Camel ride; Todra Gorge - Leader-led walk; M'goun Valley - Guided Half Day Hike; Skoura - Kasbah and Oasis visit; Ait Benhaddou - Leader-led ksar walk; Marrakech - Medina walking tour; Marrakech - Palais Bahia; Marrakech - Fresh Orange Juice Djemaa el Fna.
Multiple departures are available in 2022 and 2023.
Contact your travel agent for pricing and additional departure dates.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Morocco Uncovered small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Casablanca.
Morocco is an intoxicating fusion of cultures, with a history as diverse and varied as the colours woven into each carpet sold on the street. Uncover the essence of this enticing country on a two-week adventure through ancient cities, medieval bazaars and high mountain villages. Admire the impressive Roman ruins of Volubilis, go behind the scenes of a film makers heaven in Ait Benhaddou, discover the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert and stroll through the blue streets of Chefchaouen. Journey into Morocco's heart through its food, religion, language and culture to better understand this exciting nation and passionate people.
Highlights: Casablanca (1 night), Rabat, Meknes (1 night), Volubilis, Chefchaouen (1 night), Fes (2 nights), Midelt (1 night), Merzouga, Sahara Camp (1 night), Todra Gorge, M'Goun Valley (2 nights), Ait Benhaddou (1 night), Marrakech (2 nights)
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience Morocco for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 15 August 2022, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A deposit of $400 per person, per tour is required when booking this trip.
- Full payment is due at least 56 days prior to departure.
- If booking within 56 days full payment is due on booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice..