Australia Tours: Uluru & Kings Canyon Adventure small group trip 4 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 04 May-10 Aug 2023.
Accommodation: 3 nights Permanent furnished tented camp (with shared facilities).
Trip Leader: Local leader.
Transport: Private vehicle.
Meals: 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 3 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Kings Canyon - Welcome to Country Ceremony; Kings Canyon - Karrke Aboriginal Cultural Experience; Kings Canyon - Rim Walk; Uluru - Sunset Viewing Experience; Uluru - Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance; Kata Tjuta - Valley of the Winds Walk; Uluru - Mutitjulu Waterhole Walk with Local Anangu Guide; Uluru - Uluru Cultural Centre; Uluru - Sunrise Base Walk.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Uluru & Kings Canyon Adventure small group trip tour with Intrepid departs from Yulara.
You don't get a name like the Red Centre by accident - from the shifting shades of Uluru at sunrise and sunset to the otherworldly rust-coloured formations of Kata Tjuta, the spectacular colour palette of Australia's heart has to be seen to be believed. Marvel at Uluru, Australia's most sacred site, and learn about the importance of the area to Australia's Anangu people. The Valley of the Winds walk will reveal unrivalled views of Kata Tjuta, and a hike through the soaring cliffs and tranquil gardens of Kings Canyon will show off striking scenery at every step. In four days, uncover landscapes that will stick with you for a lifetime.
Highlights: Yulara, Kings Canyon (1 night), Uluru, Yulara (2 nights), Kata Tjuta, Yulara
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience Australia for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 15 August 2022, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A deposit of $400 per person, per tour is required when booking this trip.
- Full payment is due at least 56 days prior to departure.
- If booking within 56 days full payment is due on booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice..
Tell us about your travel plans