Thailand Tours: Thailand Real Food Adventure 8 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 18 Feb-16 Sep 23.
Accommodation: 5 nights hotel, 1 night Overnight train, 1 night Homestay.
Trip Leader: Experienced Trip Leader.
Transport: Private vehicle, Boat, Overnight Train, Songthaew.
Meals:6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Bangkok - Chinatown street food tour, Tha Kha Floating Market tour, Palm Sugar Demonstration, Mae Klong Railway Market tour.
Bangkok Night Market visit, Ayutthaya - Regional Specialties Cooking Class, Homemade Dessert Making Lesson, Chao Phraya Long Tail Boat Cruise, Wat Niwet Thamma Prawat Visit, Temple Ruins entrance & guided tour, Roti Sai Mai demonstration & tasting, Chiang Mai - Wat Chedi Luang entrance, Homestay - Khan Tok Cooking Class, Chiang Mai - Doi Suthep Temple entrance and guided tour.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Thailand Real Food Adventure tour with Intrepid departs from Bangkok.
Indulge in the complex flavours, fresh aromas and heavenly spices that make Thai food so addictive. Explore bustling markets spread out over land and water and taste exotic fruits and aromatic dishes whipped up in front of your eyes. Learn the trick behind making palm sugar, experience the thrill of a train passing through in the Maeklong Railway Market, slurp noodles alongside locals in Bangkok, enjoy some home-cooking with a family in Chiang Mai, sit down to a khan toh feast and tour all the must-see sights of Thailand. This is an incredible culinary journey through one of South East Asia's most seductive food cultures.
Highlights: Bangkok (2 nights), Ayutthaya (1 night), Overnight train from Ayutthaya to Chiang Mai (1 night), Chiang Mai (1 night), Village Homestay (1 night), Chiang Mai (1 night)
Book your Intrepid tour deal today and experience Thailand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 15 August 2022, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on twinshare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- International flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- A deposit of $400 per person, per tour is required when booking this trip.
- Full payment is due at least 56 days prior to departure.
- If booking within 56 days full payment is due on booking.
- All tours are subject to availability.
- Prices are per person based on twin share accommodation, low season.
- Prices, itineraries and inclusions are subject to change without notice..
Tell us about your travel plans