INDEPENDENT BUENOS AIRES CITY STAY
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA Arrive in Buenos Aires, the "Paris of South America." This cosmopolitan city is constantly aglow with European-influenced culture, vibrant sounds and sights, and a distinctly Latin vibe.
Day 2 - BUENOS AIRES
After breakfast, your private tour takes you along the widest avenue in the world to see the Teatro Colon Opera House, the pride of Buenos Aires. You'll also visit the Avenida de Mayo and Plaza de Mayo, surrounded by La Casa Rosada (the President's Pink House), and the Cabildo, which was the first City Hall. Visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, which houses San Martin's Mausoleum. Continue to the oldest district in Buenos Aires, San Telmo, then stop by vibrant La Boca and Palermo. Finish your city tour with a visit to Recoleta Cemetery, burial site of Eva Peron and a highlight of the city. This evening, you may opt to enjoy dinner and a traditional Tango show-Argentina's famed passionate dance. (B)
Today's I-Time Tips
The Tango and Argentina go hand in hand. Treat yourself to a visit of a local tango house to see this passionate dance performed in its authentic style, while dining on Argentine cuisine and wine!
Day 3 - BUENOS AIRES
Today is free to explore this extraordinary city. Consider an optional excursion to visit a traditional estancia (ranch) to experience the lifestyle of the gauchos, or cruise down the Tigre River surrounded by beautiful landscapes and impressive homes. (B)
Today's I-Time Tips
Estancias date back to the 16th century during Spanish colonisation when conquistadors where gifted land to raise and breed cattle. Today, these lands and traditions that go along with them have been passed down from generation to generation. Today, you have the chance to step into the traditional, local life of a gaucho and embrace Argentinean heritage during an optional trip to an estancia.
Day 4 - BUENOS AIRES Your holiday ends after breakfast this morning. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 August 2022 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..