Day 1 - Los Angeles, California Discover Los Angeles' multicultural history by walking through its diverse selection of neighborhoods: See the ornate Twin Towers Dragon Gateway in Chinatown and the traditional Mexican shopping stalls and vendors of Olvera Street. Then, chill by the beach at Santa Monica Pier, or take the iconic drive down Sunset Boulevard, one of the most often-filmed thoroughfares in the country. Santa Monica, Venice, Malibu and Long Beach are four of Los Angeles' most popular beach destinations. Of the four, Malibu is the most remote and least urban — head here for surfing and stand-up paddleboarding. Depending on traffic, you can get to Long Beach in 40 minutes, while the others take around an hour. Snap a pic of the Hollywood sign, stroll down the Sunset Strip and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, or visit Paramount Studios. You can see all of these and more on the Grand City Tour by StarLine Tours which operates two times a day, seven days a week.
Day 2 - Cruising
Day 3 - Astoria, Oregon The culture of Astoria embraces both its seafaring blue-collar trade history and the burgeoning arts scene that draws artisans and creators alike. Stroll through downtown past the boutique shops, hip restaurants and museums. Check out the Oregon Film Museum housed in the old Clatsop County Jail — this is the spot where the opening chase scene from the Steven Spielberg's cult class "The Goonies" was filmed — and the Captian George Flavel House, a meticulously maintained American Queen Anne-style mansion. Cruise to Astoria and head to Fort Stevens National Park to see the Civil War-era fortifications and canoe on Lake Coffenbury.
Day 4 - Victoria, British Colombia Victoria delivers a delightful blend of British pomp and outdoor adventure. Here you can admire Victorian architecture at Craigdarroch Castle and eat your way around Canada’s oldest Chinatown. Explore 'Garden City' floral displays or go cycling in the 'Cycling Capital of Canada'. From orcas whistling in the harbour to glow-in-the-dark scorpions at the Bug Zoo, Victoria has every adventure covered.
Day 5 - Vancouver, British Columbia Ranked in the world’s top 5 cities for quality of life, on a clear day you’ll see as far as distant Mount Baker. Find nirvana amongst the ferns and lofty cedars in Stanley Park, taste oysters in Granville Island market, and explore historic Gastown.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 April 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..