Los Angeles to Vancouver
Day 1 - Los Angeles Rodeo Drive, Spago, Mann's Theatre, Sunset Boulevard. There is so much to see and do in this entertainment capital, you'll have to be judicious with your time. Shop and sightsee as you keep your eyes open for Hollywood's heroes and villains in their off-screen persona. L.A. has it all and then some. See the homes of the stars, or visit the Griffith Observatory and do some celestial stargazing.
Day 2 - Catalina Island, California On a Pacific Coast cruise, just south of Los Angeles, you’ll discover a tiny slice of paradise. Natural conservation and ecological tourism is a huge motivator for Catalina Island cruise visitors hoping to find time in the great outdoors. Vehicles are largely restricted on the island, so cycling and hiking are incredibly popular for residents. Watch the boats float peacefully in the harbor at Green Pleasure Pier, then head inland to the Catalina Island Museum, where you’ll discover the history of the island from thousands of years ago to today. Skip stones at the pebbly Moonstone Beach or Starlight, or walk along the boardwalk as the sun begins to set. Head to the top of Mount Orizaba for some of the best views of the island, or spend the day exploring the 38-mile Trans Catalina Trail, a popular eco-activity for hikers and outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds of fitness levels. With the help of the friendly resort vibe and beautiful nature, you won’t find it hard to unwind on Catalina Island.
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - San Francisco Much has been written about the Bay Area. From its seafood and sourdough breads to Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco is the ideal city for visitors. Trolleys and prominent landmarks make getting around this eclectic metropolis easy. One of the best views in town can be had from the Coit Tower, one of the most prominent landmarks in the city and a fine example of Art Deco architecture. One of the world's most exciting and eclectic cities, San Francisco offers visitors a wealth of possibilities-iconic landmarks like Fisherman's Wharf, Lombard Street and Alcatraz Island, as well as the Golden Gate Bridge and the cable cars on Powell Street.
Day 5 - At sea
Day 6 - Victoria, British Colombia The capital of British Columbia is also its largest island. This one-time British colony has retained much of its colonial splendor. Victoria is a seaside enclave that enjoys a temperate climate. Which is great, because you'll want to explore all the museums, parks and golf courses Victoria has to offer.
Day 7 - Vancouver 24 ports and cities. Over 40 land excursions. Your combinations are nearly endless in this unspoiled land nestled between glacier and rain forest. Explore Alaska by land, sea and air, viewing North America's most noble creatures and natural wonders. It's all designed to get you refueled on inspiration. This is your opportunity to take the adventure you always dreamed of. Witness dramatic displays of ice-shelves breaking off into icebergs. Visit cultures that have lived and loved the land for thousands of years. Marvel at moose and bear on the land, bald eagles soaring above, and humpback whales peacefully rolling with the sea. And gaze upon the backdrop of a million stars showcasing the miracle of the Aurora Borealis.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 April 2024 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..