New Zealand Tours: Rhythm and Alps Festival 7 Day Tour
Accommodation: 3 nights in Special Stay (Glamping - Luxury Camping), 3 night in Hostel multishare.
Trip Leader: Expert Trip Manager & driver.
Transport: Modern, air-conditioned coach.
Meals: 6 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner.
Included Activities & Attractions: Kick off the festivities with a BBQ dinner at Wanaka's Cardrona Hotel; Special Showcase Performance from one of the Festival artist; 2-day Pass to to watch some of best bands and DJ's at new Zealand's finest music festival - Rhythm & Alps.
You'll be kept busy running between stages, munching down tasty festival food and generally rolling around loving life.
And then on New Years Eve, the main event - as the clock strikes 12, watch the sky come alive with fireworks, and feel pretty chuffed that you're sharing this moment with all new pals.
Then make our way back to the adventure capital of the world - Queenstown - and what better way to start the New Year, than to spend a couple of days ticking off some serious bucket list items.
Skydive? Bungy jump? Zip-lining? There ain't nothing you can't do in Queenstown, and our ME Time Optionals will have you screaming with excitement.
Itinerary / more information
Please Note: Airfares are additional. Flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature are not included.
Your Rhythm and Alps Festival tour with Contiki departs from Queenstown.
Spend a week on the south island, soaking up the stunning scenery and getting the chance to experience amazing adventure activities in Queenstown - and of course, your music fix will be sorted! With an included 2 day festival pass and VIP perks, topped with a bit of glamping, this will be one trip you'll never forget.
Highlights: Queenstown, Wanaka (3 nights), Queenstown (3 nights)
Book your Contiki tour deal today and experience New Zealand for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 15 December 2023, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Multishare occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature are not included.
- LAST MINUTE SAVINGS on Contiki's Rhythm & Alps tours.
- Full payment is due at time of booking.
- Other discounts are combinable (restrictions apply).
- Pricing is in New Zealand dollars.
- Discount applies to the land portion of your trip price (this excludes airfare, event tickets, permits, taxes, transfers, pre/post accommodation, port taxes and Free Time Add-Ons).
- Trips and departures are subject to availability.
- Offers are subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time..
Tell us about your travel plans