Europe Tours: Highlights of Ireland & Scotland 12 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 03 May-24 Jul, 16 Aug-04 Sep 24.
Accommodation: 11 nights hotel accommodation.
Trip Leader: Tour director.
Transport: Private air-conditioned motorcoach with FREE Wi-Fi access (where available).
Meals: 11 breakfasts & 4 Dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Orientation tour of Dublin, Visit to Blarney Castle, Enjoy the spectacular views over the Atlantic & Clare Coast from the Cliffs of Moher, Be amazed at the Giant's Causeway, Take the ferry accross to Scotland, Follow the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond, search for the Loch Ness Monster, Learn about the history of the Jacobite Rising & the Battle of Culloden, Explore the beautiful capitol city of Edinburgh.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: COSMOS affordable coach touring Please Note: Airfares are additional. Flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Highlights of Ireland & Scotland tour with Cosmos departs from Dublin.
Discover the treasures of Ireland and Scotland on your affordable tour from Dublin to Edinburgh. In Dublin's fair city, you'll drive along the statue-lined O'Connell Street and see the elegant Georgian squares with their red-brick townhouses. You'll also see Trinity College and St. Patrick's Cathedral. En route from Dublin to the seaside resort of Tramore, take a stroll through the pretty lanes of Kilkenny, and see the city famous for its Irish crystal, Waterford. In Blarney, home of the fabled Stone of Eloquence, time to browse or buy irresistible Irish handicrafts and crystal. On your way to Killarney, stop for spectacular photo opportunities along the Ring of Kerry. You'll travel to Limerick, the breathtaking Cliffs of Moher, and the cosmopolitan seaside city of Galway. Drive along Donegal Bay, with its small fishing ports and hidden beaches to Derry. Continue to the north coast's awe-inspiring Giant's Causeway with 40,000 interlocking basalt columns that were formed by volcanic eruptions some 60 million years ago. An amazing sight! Next, to Belfast, where the Titanic was built. You'll board a ferry for an Irish Sea crossing to Cairnryan, then on to Glasgow. Your budget-minded travel through Ireland and Scotland delves into the lush and rugged country of Scotland with magical scenes such as the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond, wild landscapes of Rannoch Moor, Loch Ness, and Scotland's famed whisky region. From the spectacular Cairngorms National Park to the beautiful Victorian resort of Pitlochry, and the home of golf, St. Andrews, you'll cross the elegant Forth Road Bridge to Edinburgh for royal Scottish history in the home of historic scientists, inventors, and novelists. Your value-minded tour of Ireland and Scotland is chock-full of priceless experiences, sights, and memories brave and true!
Highlights: Dublin, Kilkenny, Waterford, Blarney, Kenmare, Ring of Kerry, Killarney, Adare, Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Galway, Sligo, Derry, Giant's Causeway, Belfast, Cairnryan, Alloway, Glasgow, Loch Lomond, Glen Coe, Fort William, Loch Ness, Fort Augustus, Culloden Moor, Cairngorms National Park, Pitlochry, St Andrews & Edinburgh
Book your Cosmos tour deal today and experience Europe for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 24 March 2024, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin-share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- Pricing is per person (pp), twin share.
- Airfares & transfers are additional.
- Pricing and tour itineraries are subject to availability & change.
- Offers can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.
- Additional restrictions apply..
Tell us about your travel plans