Europe Tours: Best of the Netherlands 7 Day Tour
Selected travel dates between 20-Jul-24.
Accommodation: 6 nights hotel accommodation.
Trip Leader: Tour director.
Transport: Private air-conditioned motorcoach with FREE Wi-Fi access (where available).
Meals: 6 breakfasts & 3 Dinners.
Activities & Attractions: Enjoy a canal cruise to see Amsterdam from water level, and the visit of a diamond centre, watching skilled craftsmen cut and polish precious stones; Visit the fascinating Aalsmeer flower auction, where more than 20 million plants and flowers are sold daily; Try an interactive cheese experience in Gouda; Cross over the 19-mile Barrier Dam, which is part of an incredible system of 1,200 miles of dikes, dams, and dunes built over the last 900 years to protect the part of the Netherlands that is below sea level.
Itinerary / more information
BONUS: COSMOS New Year Sale - Hurry ends 29 Feb! Please Note: Airfares are additional. Flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature. are not included.
Your Best of the Netherlands tour with Cosmos departs from Amsterdam.
Famous for its tulips, windmills, and wooden clogs, The Netherlands is a delightful country with scenic landscapes, historic monuments, and vibrant cities. You'll get to know the country on this affordable tour starting and ending in Amsterdam. The capital of Holland is a pleasant, 700-year-old city whose elegant and classic architecture, cafes and restaurants, renowned museums, and picturesque canals, not to mention the bike paths throughout the city, make for a pleasurable atmosphere. Hop on a boat cruise, the best way to see Amsterdam, through the elegant canals lined with stately homes dating back to Amsterdam's Golden Age; Stay in Rotterdam, South Holland's capital, a young city with the world's busiest port and known for its modern architecture and design, as well as in some of the minor but interesting towns where you'll discover the rural atmosphere of this country.The Netherlands is known for legendary flower production, which you will experience on the visit to the fascinating Aalsmeer flower auction where more than 20 million plants and flowers are sold daily. (Note that from April to May, the Aalsmeer flower auction visit is replaced by a visit to the spectacular 70-acre Keukenhof garden to see the incredible display of a kaleidoscope of seven million flower bulbs.) You'll also enjoy a visit of the Royal Delft Pottery Factory to see how this precious pottery is made. Visit Gouda, known for its namesake cheese and seasonal cheese market, regularly held on the medieval Markt square. Take a stroll in Volendam, known for its old fishing boats, characteristic small houses, drawbridges, and canals. Additionally, drive over the 19-mile Barrier Dam, constructed to protect the part of Holland that is below sea level. For the value-minded travel lover wanting to have an in-depth experience of the Netherlands, this is the perfect adventure!
Highlights: Amsterdam (2 nights), Aalsmeer/Keukenhaf, Delft, Rotterdam (1 night), Gouda, Arnhem (1night), Fiethoorn, Groningen (1 night), Zaanse Schans, Volendam & Amsterdam (1 night).
Book your Cosmos tour deal today and experience Europe for yourself!
- Tour on sale until 29 February 2024, unless sold out prior.
- You must book in store and have paid a deposit, or in full where deal requires payment in full, prior to close of business on sales end date.
- Prices are per person, and are based on Twin-share occupancy unless otherwise specified.
- Prices are correct at time of publication to the web, but are subject to change without notice, and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- All pricing is subject to availability.
- Prices do not include local gratuities unless stated otherwise.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions.
- Stopovers and alternative routes may incur additional costs.
- All prices are based on payment by cash or eftpos only.
- Any bonus inclusions, additional nights or special offers are already included in the advertised price.
- Blackout dates and seasonal surcharges may apply depending on date of travel.
- Airfares are not included.
- All components included in your holiday are provided by carriers, hoteliers, and other providers with their own terms & conditions.
- Travel Insurance maybe compulsory for some tours please check with your consultant.
- Flights, arrival and departure transfers, departure and airport taxes, visas, all other meals, all optional tours or activities during free time, transfers outside of the tour program, travel insurance, tips and items of a personal nature.
- are not included.
- Pricing is per person (pp), twin share.
- Airfares & transfers are additional.
- New Years Sale tours under $2000* are available on select 2024 Cosmos tour dates booked & deposited between 26/12/23 - 29/02/24, or until sold out, and cannot be claimed retrospectively.
- Pricing and tour itineraries are subject to availability & change.
- Offers can be withdrawn or amended at any time without notice.
- Additional restrictions apply..
Tell us about your travel plans