Abu Dhabi Experience: Independent
United Arab Emirates
From 01/10/2020 to 01/01/2021
Let the magic of the Arab world be discovered on this Independent Experience.
With the hard work done for you, all that’s left to do is go exploring in this engaging city.
Spend an afternoon four-wheel-driving into the golden sand dunes of Arabia, and at night, witness a stunning desert sunset, all with an authentic Bedouin dinner and cultural experience.
With a free morning at your leisure, discover the vast skyline of the city, gaze in awe at the majestic Grand Mosque, or take a stroll along the Corniche street waterfront.
Breakfasts Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 1.
Comfortable hotel (2 nights).
Group Size: 1 - 6.
Abu Dhabi - Desert Safari.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Abu Dhabi Ahlan wa sahlan! Welcome to Abu Dhabi – an opulent desert oasis and the United Arab Emirates’ capital in name and in culture. On arrival, please clear customs and collect your luggage before locating your transfer representative. Once all passengers have arrived, you will be transferred to your centrally located hotel, conveniently located about 20 minutes from the airport. The rest of the day is free to spend as you wish. Maybe head out for some retail therapy, enjoy the rooftop pool, or jump on the complimentary bus service to the beach.
Day 2 - Abu Dhabi This morning is yours to explore at your leisure. Be mesmerised by the grandness of the new additions to Abu Dhabi’s skyline. You could visit the jewel of the city – the majestic Grand Mosque – the third largest in the world. It sparkles in the sun like the Taj Mahal, with thousands of columns decorated with flowers and domes topped with golden spires. Perhaps do some shopping at the Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to a large array of luxury boutiques and souvenir stores, or relax with a walk along the Corniche – an impressive eight-kilometre stretch of manicured gardens and stunning waterfront with cafés and restaurants along the beach. In the afternoon, join safari guides in a 4WD for an adventure into the golden sand dunes of Arabia. Experience the thrill of a lifetime while riding through the dunes, watching a beautiful scenic sunset over the desert. Continue to a Bedouin campsite, where you can take a camel ride through the dunes, if you wish. There is also henna design, Arabic gava (coffee), local dresses, refreshments, a Hubbly Bubbly (hookah) and a delicious barbecue buffet to enjoy. Adding to the atmosphere of the night is an enchanting belly dancer performing to Arabic rhythms. After this desert adventure, return to your hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Day 3 - Abu Dhabi There are no activities planned for the final day and this trip finishes after breakfast; however, that doesn’t mean that your adventure has to come to an end! If you do have time, Abu Dhabi’s Louvre museum is a spectacular sight to see, both inside and out. Its impressive dome structure surrounded by water houses some of the world’s most prized artworks, as well as tells the story of Arab history in this region in a delightful space. There is plenty more to do and see in Abu Dhabi – if you wish to stay longer, we’ll be happy to organise additional accommodation (subject to availability).
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 June 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..