Athens to Paros & Santorini - 8 Days
From 2020-08-07 to 2020-10-14
7 nights 3-4 star hotels.
One arrival transfer on Day 1 (Athens) and One departure transfer on Day 8 (Santorini) included per booking.
Two local ferry journeys between Athens and Paros & Paros and Santorini.
Half day guided tour of Athens, including the Acropolis and Acropolis Museum.
Entrance fees for all included sites.
Services of an English-speaking tour guide for Athens city tour.
All transfers and transportation in modern air conditioned vehicles.
Note: This is a semi-independent tour which includes one day of group touring.
For the Athens City Tour you will join travellers who have booked through other operators and group size can vary from 20 - 45 persons.
Guiding may be in an additional language to English.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - Athens Upon arrival at Athens airport you will be met and transferred to our hotel in the city. The remainder of the day is at leisure.
Day 2 - Athens Today we spend the morning on a coach tour of the city. Popular landmarks and monuments we pass are the Panathenaic Stadium, the Zappeion, the Temple of the Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch and the Parliament. We also visit the legendary Acropolis, which overlooks the city. Enjoy a guided tour of highlights including the famous Parthenon and visit the impressive Acropolis Museum. The afternoon is at leisure so why not explore the Plaka district or go shopping on popular Ermou Street?
Day 3 - Paros Athens - Paros. Today we leave the mainland and head to the beautiful island of Paros. We take a local ferry from the Athens port Piraeus early this morning. Arriving on the island about 4 hours later, we're transferred to our hotel and the remainder of the day is at leisure.
Day 4 - Paros Today we have a free day to explore the island of Paros at leisure. This stunning island in the Cyclades is home to pretty fishing villages such as Naoussa. The village is famous for its whitewashed little houses and tiny churches. It' surrounded by a labyrinth of endearing cobbled streets that you can explore. When staying on Paros you can also explore the neighbouring islands including Antiparos or if you prefer to stay put then take advantage of the sandy beaches and the picturesque capital, Parika.
Day 5 - Santorini Paros - Santorini. Leaving Paros this morning, we head to the port for a local ferry to the magical island of Santorini. The journey takes about 3 1/2 hours and once we have docked we are transferred to our hotel where the rest of the day free to relax or explore.
Day 6-7 - Santorini The next two days are at leisure on the breathtaking island of Santorini. Santorini is without doubt one of Greece's most idyllic locations, with dramatic lava cliffs, pristine sandy beaches and azure blue waters. Santorini is also famous for its whitewashed buildings with iconic cobalt blue roofs. No trip to the island is complete without a visit to Oia for one of the magical sunsets. When on Santorini you can also enjoy lots of scenic walks, delectable food and a variety of wines. There's also plenty of history to discover including the Minoan Bronze Age archaeological site of Akrotiri.
Day 8 - Santorini Our time in Greece ends today with an included transfer to the airport.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 August 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..