Great Barrier Reef
Day 1 - Sydney, Australia Considered one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the Southern Hemisphere, Sydney offers just about anything—from beaches and wineries to stunning landmarks and world-class shopping. Tour architectural marvels like the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge, view life below the surface from Sydney Aquarium’s underwater walkways, or take it all in from above on a tour of the Sydney Tower.
Day 2 - Newcastle, Australia Settled in 1801 as a colony for convicts sentenced to dig for coal, the area’s celebration of the surfing lifestyle and a no worries attitude make it one of the most laid-back places in the developed world. A diversity of natural attractions offers many opportunities for exploration. You can also sip cocktails at a harborside restaurant, take in some live music at a local pub, follow a bushwalk trail at Blackbutt Reserve to see koalas, kangaroos, wombats and native birds.
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - At sea
Day 5 - Airlie Beach One of the best departure points for excursions to the Great Barrier Reef, Airlie Beach is extremely popular with backpackers, yachtsmen and other lovers of the tropical lifestyle. Sailing among the calm, protected waters of the Witsunday Islands is a must-do on the wish lists of many travelers. Charming shops, exhilarating skydives over the shoreline, and everything in between is going to make this a memorable visit.
Day 6 - Yorkey's Knob
Day 7 - Port Douglas
Day 8 - Willis Island
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - Brisbane In the heart of Queensland, Brisbane’s cultural sophistication belies its proximity to the Australian wilderness. No matter what your outdoor pleasure,Brisbane offers a diversity of possibilities. Cuddle with koalas at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, take a trip out toMoreton Bay to feed wild dolphins, or trek to the top of Mt. Kcoot-tha Lookout to take it all in.
Day 11 - At sea
Day 12 - Sydney, Australia Considered one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the Southern Hemisphere, Sydney offers just about anything—from beaches and wineries to stunning landmarks and world-class shopping. Tour architectural marvels like the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbor Bridge, view life below the surface from Sydney Aquarium’s underwater walkways, or take it all in from above on a tour of the Sydney Tower.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 January 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..