Southern Caribbean from San Juan
Day 1 - San Juan Old San Juan has quaint cobblestone streets, colonial Spanish architecture and old El Morro, a 16th-century fortress with arabesque towers. In contrast, New San Juan glitters with opulent resorts and casinos. And if you've been there and done that, do this: head for El Yunque rainforest, whose forested mountains are laced with hiking trails.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Oranjestad Spotlessly clean and as Dutch as a wooden shoe, Aruba hosts some of the best pure white beaches in the Caribbean and a desert-like interior of divi-divi trees, aloe plants and cacti. The crystal waters off shore offer up gardens of coral and ghostly remains of ships wrecked on the reefs.
Day 4 - Willemstad Walk around this quaint harbour town and you'll think you've travelled back in time to Old Amsterdam. Admire the colourful Dutch architecture and take advantage of the excellent shopping. Relax on 17-century veranda with a drink made with the famous Curacao liqueur.
Day 5 - Kralendijk Here the beaches come in three colors: pink, black or white. And in the waters around Bonaire and neighboring Klein Bonaire, undersea treasures are protected in a National Marine Park. Inland, the landscape in the south is flat and desert-like; it's green and hilly in the north. A leisurely stroll in Kralendijk takes you to food markets, shops and the charming waterfront promenade.
Day 6 - Castries St. Lucia is everything you’d want a tropical island to be with long sandy beaches, tiny coves hidden away under the cliffs and a lush interior of rainforests, waterfalls and, believe it or not, the world’s only drive-in volcano. Take a boat trip to the Pitons, two towering peaks rising sheer from the sea and, surely, one of the most photographed landmarks in the Caribbean.
Day 7 - Basseterre Although St. Kitts might be diminutive in size – just 68 square miles – it makes up for it in beauty. There are unspoilt beaches of white or soft black volcanic sand, spectacular mountains with forests, waterfalls and brilliant tropical flowers, and close to the busy little capital, Basseterre, the impressive site of Brimstone Hill Fortress, standing some 700 feet above the Caribbean Sea.
Day 8 - San Juan Old San Juan has quaint cobblestone streets, colonial Spanish architecture and old El Morro, a 16th-century fortress with arabesque towers. In contrast, New San Juan glitters with opulent resorts and casinos. And if you've been there and done that, do this: head for El Yunque rainforest, whose forested mountains are laced with hiking trails.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 10 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..