Florida (USA), Puerto Rico, Antilles, Canary Islan
Day 1 - Port Everglades (Florida)
Day 2 - At sea
Day 3 - At sea
Day 4 - San Juan (Puerto Rico) The fun really begins after dinner. Take in flamboyant Latin revues, famenco dancers, casinos and many piano bars and discos. Don't forget to take some Puerto Rican rum and coffee home with you.
Day 5 - Antigua, Caribbean Boasting 365 beaches – an unbelievable ‘one for each day of the year' - the paradise island of Antigua offers a great introduction to typical Caribbean life with ample opportunity for sunbathing, diving and snorkelling. The island is laden with colonial atmosphere, ranging from the old stone windmills of long-abandoned sugar plantations, to the renovated naval base of Nelson's Dockyard. Well worth exploring is the restored harbourfront complex of Heritage Quay, as well as the brightly coloured Georgian buildings along Redcliffe Quay. As the Van Gogh approaches the island, don't miss the magnificently evocative white baroque towers of St. John's Cathedral, dating back as far as 1845.
Day 6 - At sea
Day 7 - At sea
Day 8 - At sea
Day 9 - At sea
Day 10 - At sea
Day 11 - At sea
Day 12 - St. Cruz de Tenerife (Canary Islands)
Day 13 - At sea
Day 14 - Malaga (Spain) The city of Malaga is today a bustling Andalusian tourist centre with a thriving agricultural market for the fruit and wine industries. In centuries gone by Malaga attracted the attention of some of the Mediterranean's most powerful forces, including the Phoenicians, Arabs, Carthaginians and Visigoths. The Arabs considered Malaga the Garden of Eden and built several homes there, which perhaps explains their relatively non-aggressive attitude towards the region. Before them, the Phoenicians, who first discovered the coastline, felt the same sense of tranquillity, building the first village (the origin of the name is the Phoenician 'malak') in the area. For an extensive period, Malaga was then governed by the Carthaginians, eventually abandoning it in the face of invasion by the Visigoths.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 29 February 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..