Day 1 - Southampton The city center is a charming mix of old city walls and a large modern shopping centre. With multiple restaurants, museums, cinemas and theatres there is plenty to be explored. Time spent at embarkation and disembarkation ports may be limited which may restrict availability of shore excursions.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Warnemunde The popular German seaside resort of Warnemunde is your gateway to all things Hanseatic, which means a fascinating tour through living medieval history. Nearby Rostock still emanates some of its former glories as a major Hanseatic city. Its pedestrianised old town is full of narrow atmospheric streets, cutting between impressive centuries-old buildings. City Hall, in the New Market Place, is particularly impressive, but the 15th century St. Marien Church, with its astronomical clock, is Rostocks true focal point.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Helsinki Famed for its romantic and modernist buildings, Helsinki's charm lies in its small town feel. With most of the main sights within walking distance of the harbour front, you needn't stray far from the ship to make the most of this city. For those of you who like shopping, you'll find Helsinki will not disappoint. Visit Esplanadi for all the designer shops, or peruse the Finnish craft stalls in the bustling Market Square for local produce. Lovers of modern architecture will adore the futuristic Kiasma Contemporary Art Museum, neo-Classical buildings and stunning Russian Orthodox Uspenski cathedral.
Day 7 - St.Petersburg Probably one of the most beautiful and historic cities in the world, imperial St Petersburg has grandeur, magic and sophistication in abundance. Resplendent palaces, elegant squares, beautifully landscaped parks and sparkling canals characterise the most beautiful city in Russia. Its past affluence and power is evident everywhere you look, from the world famous Winter Palace to the Hermitage Museum which comprises a series of magnificent buildings housing over three million pieces of art, including works by Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci.
Day 8 - St.Petersburg Probably one of the most beautiful and historic cities in the world, imperial St Petersburg has grandeur, magic and sophistication in abundance. Resplendent palaces, elegant squares, beautifully landscaped parks and sparkling canals characterise the most beautiful city in Russia. Its past affluence and power is evident everywhere you look, from the world famous Winter Palace to the Hermitage Museum which comprises a series of magnificent buildings housing over three million pieces of art, including works by Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci.
Day 9 - Tallin Another medieval masterpiece, Tallinn is enjoying a renaissance now that it is free from Russian rule. The architecture of this fine city juxtaposes Russian with Polish and Teutonic leaving you wide-eyed with wonder. From the spectacular curved domes of the Nevski Russian Orthodox Cathedral to Europe's only remaining Gothic town hall, you'll discover some awe-inspiring sights. You'll find bars and restaurants in abundance, and from the winding cobbled streets and squares, the sounds of open-air markets, brass bands, choirs and even string quartets ring out.
Day 10 - Stockholm An unbelievably beautiful city, Stockholm is surrounded by clear water and unspoilt countryside that stretches deep into urban areas. The largest part of the city lies in its medieval quarter, Gamla Stan, which was built across three bridge-linked islands. In its narrow streets you'll find countless bars, restaurants and boutiques, but if you still have time to spare, then there are over 150 museums and galleries to explore. For the ultimate experience, take a cruise past majestic buildings, tree-lined squares and spacious boulevards to capture the essence of this city of islands.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Copenhagen This is a city of human scale, cars are banned from the Stroget's shopping streets. Nyhavn offers quayside restaurants, wine bars, jazz clubs and at the centre of everything is Tivoli, an urban fairyland of flowers and rides.
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Southampton The city center is a charming mix of old city walls and a large modern shopping centre. With multiple restaurants, museums, cinemas and theatres there is plenty to be explored. Time spent at embarkation and disembarkation ports may be limited which may restrict availability of shore excursions.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 12 May 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..