Voyage of Midnight sun
Day 1 - Amsterdam Here in Amsterdam, you can decide whether the real masterpieces are the gabled houses that flank graceful canals, or the van Goghs, Rembrandts and Vermeers that cover the walls of the city's grand museums.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Eidfjord, Norway
Day 3 - Scenic cruising Hardangerfjord
Day 4 - Bergen A key member of the medieval Hanseatic League of Merchants, Bergen has had plenty of practice combining commerce with community. In this delightful city, you will find pleasure in the Bryggen waterfront district and marketplace, or travel out of town for some great backcountry hikes. On the shores of Nordnes Lake is Troldhaugen—the historic home of composer Edvard Grieg.
Day 5 - Molde The Molde area is rich in scenic attractions, including the Trollstigen Mountain Road, the Atlantic Road, and the 222 mountain peaks of Molde Panorama that offer exceptional vistas for photographers to capture. Go for a hike, explore the local caves, or stay in town and enjoy the excellent shopping and dining that Molde has to offer.
Day 6 - Trondheim Founded in AD 997 as a Viking seat of power, Trondheim (then Nidaros ) holds the Nidaros Cathedral, where all Norwegian coronations take place and the crown jewels are kept. Sample shore excursion: Trondheim City Sightseeing.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Honningsvag Here in the Land of the Midnight Sun is the northernmost town in Europe. Tour the tundra where free-roaming reindeer snack on scrubby vegetation and drop a line home with the unusual Nordkapp postmark.
Day 8 - Scenic cruising North Cape
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Alesund This picturesque fishing port at the mouth of Stor Fjord spans two islands and features delightful art nouveau architecture, stone towers, spires and medieval facades.
Day 12 - Skjolden Surrounded by steep hills and stunning waterfalls, Skjolden is located at the head Sognefjord--the world's longest navigable fjord. Visit Urnes Stave Church, the oldest stave church found in Norway, included on UNESCO’s World Heritage list, and take a hike in Jostedalsbreen National Park for views you'll never forget.
Day 12 - Scenic Cruising Sognefjord
Day 13 - Stavanger Stroll cobbled lanes in the Old Quarter, restored thanks to North Sea oil money. Feeling fearless? Cruise Lysefjord to sail under Prekestolen (Pulpit Rock), a huge cube that looms 1500 feet above your boat.
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Amsterdam Here in Amsterdam, you can decide whether the real masterpieces are the gabled houses that flank graceful canals, or the van Goghs, Rembrandts and Vermeers that cover the walls of the city's grand museums.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..