Passage to America
Day 1 - Civitavecchia (Rome) In the footsteps of the Ceasar you will spend your time in the Eternal City. From the Roman Forum, it's a short walk to the Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine and Palatine Hill. Across the Tiber River, the Sovereign State of the Vatican holds the key to the Sistine Chapel and Bernini's awesome colonnade.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Palma de Mallorca Floating gemlike off Spain's Mediterranean Riviera, these islands offer you pearls, pottery and perfectly sublime sandy beaches. Visit Valldemosa, where George Sand and Frederic Chopin spent a romantic winter in 1838.
Day 4 - Cartagena, Spain One of the principal ports of antiquity, Cartagena is your portal to the province of Murcia, famous for its prized rice, Calasparra. Paella, anyone?
Day 5 - Malaga Málaga is your chance to tour to the Moorish wonders of the Alhambra with its elaborate carvings, grand columns and delicate arches. Stalagmites and stalactites reach calcite fingers into the caverns of Nerja, near Malaga. 30,000 years ago, people lived in the shadowy recesses of these caves. In nearby Mijas, shop tables are laden with hand-made ceramics, and the people live in shuttered, whitewashed cottages.
Day 6 - Cadiz (Seville) Visit the town's historical centre, then head for Jerez de Frontera, the sherry capital of the world, or to Seville, famed for flamenco and the exquisite Alcazar Palace. Sample shore excursion: Cádiz, Sherry & Horses.
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Ponta Delgada You'll be astonished to see, in the depths of the huge crater at the center of the island, two lakes--one emerald green, the other sky-blue. Your guide will explain. More astonishments: a cluster of hot springs bubbling in the mist.
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - At Sea
Day 16 - Fort Lauderdale There is an abundance of things to see and do in the Ft. Lauderdale area: visit the newly redesigned Ft. Lauderdale Beach and cafes, stroll the historic Riverwalk, shop the luxurious stores on Las Olas Boulevard or adventure to the Everglades for an intriguing air boat excursion.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 22 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..