Brazil, Spain, Portugal
Day 1 - Santos Visit the Cathedral and the Orchid Garden before taking a break on one of Brazils most renowned beaches.
Day 2 - Buzios Admire the natural splendours of this beautiful corner of Brazil onboard one of the city's typical modes of transport,the trolley car. We shall stop in the most breathtaking spots,where you will be able to take truly unforgettable pictures.
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Salvador Discover the oldest quarters of Salvador, Bahia, passing through the famous Pelourinho Square and visiting the Church of Sao Francisco, before stopping in Mercado Modelo for a spot of shopping.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Tenerife Just off the coast of Africa, Tenerife is the largest Island in the Canary archipelago. The islands name literally means white (Ife) mountain (Tene), and refers to the eternal snows on top of theEl Teide volcano, which is also the regions highest summit. From the warm weather and beaches, to the art galleries and museums,Tenerife has a wide variety of attractions that showcase the Spanish culture that has been prevalent there since the late 1400s.
Day 12 - Funchal The great Portuguese poet, playwright and author, Júlio Dinis famously described Funchal as; “The sea on one side, the mountains on the other, and between these two majestic splendours, the city smiles like a child sleeping, safe and warm, between its parents.” We can’t think of a prettier and more inviting introduction to this beautiful Mediterranean haven. Funchal, the capital of the Portuguese island of Madeira is the very soul of Portugal. Settlers over 500 years ago were attracted to this sheltered spot, which is set in a natural ‘amphitheatre’. Gentle slopes, abundant with flowers, rise above the pretty harbour to almost 1200 metres. The magnificent bay of Funchal, with its glittering blue waters is home to the port, just a 15-minute walk from the city centre. Thanks to its strategic mid-Atlantic location, Madeira has been an important stopping point for ocean-going liners for many years and was an important port of call for the routes on cruise ships between Europe and Africa and America. As part of your Mediterranean cruise vacation with MSC Cruises, your luxury cruise liner will also call in at this exquisite holiday destination. As an Italian company, MSC Cruises is renowned for offering some of the best luxury cruise package deals around. Our shore excursions will take in the best that this cosmopolitan and attractive city has to offer with its lush parks, elegant boutiques shops and hotels. Scenic excursions feature a unique basket ride down the mountainside.
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - Lisbon Located on the Atlantic Ocean, Lisbon is a beautiful vibrant city. Visit the Royal carriage museum, the Belem tower or the monastery of St. Geronimo and the monument of Discoveries are only some of the many treasures of Lisbon.
Day 15 - Cadiz Cadiz is thought to be the oldest city in Europe. The location of the city of Cadiz is supreme. It is like a tongue stretching out into the Cadiz bay, which forms a fortified peninsula connected to firm land. Under the Phoenician rule it was called Gadir. Unlike other cities Cadizs appearance remains old, quaint but very kempt. As other Andalusian cities, it stands out for its Moorish architecture, narrow cobbled stone streets and the easy going personality of the south.
Day 16 - At Sea
Day 17 - Barcelona Barcelona is the capital of the Catalonia region. It lies along the Mediterranean coast between the mouths of the rivers Besós and Llobregat. In the Northwest a set of hills run parallel to the coast. In the Southwest the old town lies along the port and is divided by the famous “La Rambla”. Today Barcelona is Spain's second biggest city as far as population is concerned and it is the main industrial centre of the country. Barcelona hosts two universities, several museums and libraries and has been a cultural and artistic centre since the Middle Ages.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..