UAE, Oman, Jordan, Egypt, Greece, Italy
Day 1 - Dubai
Day 2 - Khasab
Day 3 - Muscat
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Salalah
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Aqaba
Day 11 - Suez Canal Transit
Day 12 - Suez Canal Transit
Day 13 - At Sea
Day 14 - Rhodes Home of Helios, God of the Sun, Rhodes is enchanting from its walled city to the Temple of Lindos overlooking the sea.
Day 15 - Piraeus PIRAEUS is the port of Athens, capital of Greece and the country's largest city. Athens is dominated by the flat-topped hill of the Acropolis site of the Parthenon, one of the most famous classical monuments in the world. The centre of modern Athens, most notably the chic area of Kolonaki, has many designer boutiques, smart restaurants and international-class hotels. Athens has always exuded a unique charm, its lively character winning over tens of thousands of visitors every year. Street markets, vine-covered taverns, souvenir stalls and ancient monuments are all part of Athens.
Day 16 - At Sea
Day 17 - Civitavecchia Civitavecchia is the port about one hour from the capital of Italy, Rome means history. There are layers of the stuff - Etruscan tombs, republican meeting rooms, imperial temples, early Christian churches, medieval bell towers, renaissance palaces and baroque basilicas. In this city a phenomenal concentration of history, legend and monuments coexists with an equally phenomenal concentration of people busily going about their everyday life. So get your cultural fill but be sure to leave time for more hedonistic concerns: eat till you can eat no more and get drunk on architecture and sunshine.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 07 March 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..