From 03/03/2020 to 10/04/2020
BBQ DinnerIndulge in a BBQ 'Big Brekkie'Day trip to Kings CanyonSunrise at The Rock followed by The Olgas Kata Tjuta and the Valley of the Winds Walpa GorgeToast Uluru at sunset with drinks & nibbles.
We'll stay at a lodge in the Yulara township.
We'll provide 2 breakfasts, plus one group dinner.
The rest of your meals we'll leave up to you to explore modern Australian cuisine and local eats.
Our TM's will always be on hand with their must-try meal recommendations.
A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life.
An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps.
Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past.
This is your team.
Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
Itinerary / more information
Day 2 - Uluru Grab your sneakers, camera and your sense of adventure - it's time for a day trip! Your guided hike around the imposing King's Canyon awaits. Wonder at the lunar-like landscape as you hike through the canyon and take respite from the sun in the shady space at the bottom of the climb, The Garden of Eden. It's as idyllic and mythical as it sounds and is home to its own unique ecosystem in this barren landscape.
Day 3 - Uluru After a comfy night's sleep it's time to get out and about and explore the majesty of Uluru. And what better way to start the day than witnessing the rock bathed in the golden glow of an Australian sunrise? A sacred site for the local aboriginal tribe, this imposing rock is actually a staggering 700 million years old. We'll then get right into the heart of the Kata Tjuta National Park with a hike to the Walpa Gorge and Valley of the Winds, where boulders bigger than skyscrapers dominate the landscape then marvel at the lesser known but no less impressive rock formation of the Olgas, or Kata Tjuta as it's known to the locals. This afternoon you'll have a chance to try out your skills by taking an optional Segway tour around Uluru. You could also check out the landscape from the clouds with a scenic flight and maybe kick it with camels for your final afternoon in the Outback. Finish the day off with a glass of bubbles in hand and the sunset casting a glow over the Outback's most picturesque backdrop.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 24 February 2020 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price. Prices are correct as at 19 February 2020 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details.