Emerald Isles - London to London
Day 1 - London (Southampton)
Day 2 - Cruising the North Sea
Day 3 - Newhaven
Day 4 - Invergordon Absorb the stunning beauty of the Scottish Highlands, its castles and moors, and breathtaking Loch Ness. Visit opulently decorated Dunrobin Castle overlooking the sea and Urquhart Castle where legend says Nessie lives in a cave beneath it! See charming Inverness and how whiskey is made at Glenmorangie Distillery. Shopping: Take home fine cashmere, wool, tartans, salmon, Celtic jewelry and whiskey. Dining: Enjoy fresh salmon, superb Angus beef or be brave and try traditional haggis!
Day 5 - Stornoway Stroll through this village and enjoy the views of Lews Castle before exploring the remote, wild Hebrides countryside dotted will old crofts. Visit the breathtaking Standing Stones at Callanish, a megalithic avenue of 19 stones and 13 stone circle and Carloway Broch, a 2,000-year-old circular fortified tower. Shopping: Buy superb Harris Tweed here, woolens and local crafts. Dining: Enjoy local fish, lamb and delicious breads and pastries.
Day 6 - Glasgow Offering some of the finest Victorian architecture in the UK, Glasgow is a major center of commerce and culture. Glasgow Cathedral is one of the only cathedrals in Scotland to have survived the Reformation in tact and houses a celebrated collection of stained glass windows. The Burrell Collection showcases a range of work by major artists such as Rodin, Degas and Cézanne, as well as examples of late medieval, Chinese and Islamic art. When exploring Scotland’s culinary culture, be sure to taste some of the famed single malt whiskies.
Day 7 - Liverpool A wealthy port city since the 19th century, Liverpool is noted for its rich architectural heritage, diverse communities and innovative infrastructure, as well as being the birthplace of The Beatles. The history of the city as one of the world’s greatest seaports unfolds at The Merseyside Maritime Museum, and the exhibitions at The Beatles Story take you on a journey through the lives and times of the Fab Four. For a spectacular panoramic view of the city, climb the tower of Liverpool Cathedral.
Day 8 - Dublin Tour majestic St. Patrick’s Cathedral, where Jonathan Swift is buried, and stroll through lovely St. Stephen’s Green, a beautiful city park immortalized by James Joyce in Ulysses. The magnificently decorated Book of Kells is on display at the venerable Trinity College. For more secular pursuits, tour the Guinness Storehouse or the Jameson Distillery and learn the secrets to making great Irish beer and whiskey.
Day 9 - Cork (Cobh) Cheerful Cork sprawls about the River Lee in one of Ireland's most stunning settings. Bridges crisscross the city leading to landmarks like St. Anne's Church and the Old City Gaol, where you'll see the 19th century prisoners' graffiti. Make time to kiss the Blarney Stone in Blarney Castle.
Day 10 - Darmouth
Day 11 - London (Southampton)
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 September 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..