Panama Canal, Costa Rica, and Cartagena from Miami
Day 1 - Miami Famous for its year-round sunshine and miles of white sand beaches, Miami’s a great place to soak up some rays. Chill out in chic South Beach with its pastel-painted art deco buildings and people watching pavement cafés, or head inland to the swamps of the Everglades, where alligator watching is more the thing.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - George Town Spanish conquistadores, British colonisers, shipwrecked sailors and pirates have all made their mark on Grand Cayman and now it’s your turn. Find your own treasure in the duty-free shops of George Town or on wonderful Seven Mile Beach – not quite that long, but who’s counting? And take to the water – diving over wrecks, snorkelling or even ‘submarining’ are a must.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Cartagena, Colombia The old walled city of Cartagena reflects a turbulent history of conquistadors and pirates. Climb "las murallas" for an unforgettable view of the harbour. Shop for emeralds and leather goods along the cobblestone streets of this enchanting city.
Day 6 - Panama Canal
Day 6 - Colon Sail into the Caribbean seaport of Colón and grab a good spot on deck so you can take in the view. What a picture it is. Behold the Atlantic Ocean entrance to the famous Panama Canal. Born from a desire to get to California (and its Gold Rush) as fast as possible, this industrious town was the last stop on the 19th century Panama Railroad. It's now home to Canal Zones, U.S. military bases and of course, beauty.
Day 7 - Puerto Limon
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - Roatan First the geography – Roatán is one the three Bay Islands some 30 miles off the coast of Honduras and it’s about 30 miles long and two wide. Now what you really want to know – it’s got gorgeous beaches backed by tropical forests, sensational diving and snorkelling over the beautiful Belizean Reef and adventures like kayaking, horse riding and hiking the jungle trails.
Day 10 - Harvest Caye Belize is ideal for eco-tourism. With diverse ecology consisting of jungles, rainforests, swamps, coral reefs and so on, you will find solace and adventure in Harvest Caye's stunning landscape.
Day 11 - Costa Maya The port of Costa Maya was purpose-built for fun… with a touch of Mexican fiesta added for good measure. Step ashore and you’ll find shops, bars, restaurants and a huge saltwater pool, while close by, Mahahual has a great beach and gin-clear water for swimming and snorkelling. And, this being Yucatan, you’re not far from the impressive Mayan ruins at Chacchoben.
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Miami Famous for its year-round sunshine and miles of white sand beaches, Miami’s a great place to soak up some rays. Chill out in chic South Beach with its pastel-painted art deco buildings and people watching pavement cafés, or head inland to the swamps of the Everglades, where alligator watching is more the thing.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 11 February 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..