Portugal and Canary Islands
Day 1 - Southampton The city center is a charming mix of old city walls and a large modern shopping centre. With multiple restaurants, museums, cinemas and theatres there is plenty to be explored. Time spent at embarkation and disembarkation ports may be limited which may restrict availability of shore excursions.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Madeira The largest of the Portuguese islands in the Madeiran archipelago, Madeira offers a wealth of sites of historical interest, marvellous fish cuisine and, of course, its own famous Madeira wine. Unusually, Madeira has no sandy beaches, but it does offer the visitors wonderful walks, not only through its towns, but through its mountains and hills.
Day 6 - La Palma La Palma is a small, beautiful, peaceful and virtually unspoiled part of the Canaries. Particularly spectacular are the tiny farmhouses clinging to precipitous cliffs at Hacienda dal Curia.
Day 7 - Tenerife The largest of the Canary Islands, Tenerife is blessed with one of the world's most dramatic and varied landscapes, ranging from verdant valleys and lush plantations to glorious beaches, vast pinewoods and the volcanic `moonscape' of Mount Teide National Park, where you can take a cable car ride right up the crater's rim.
Day 8 - Fuerteventura The Spanish author and local resident, Miguel de Unamuno, referred to Fuertaventura as: ‘an oasis in the desert of civilisation'. Little has really changed here and this is definitely one of the least commercial of all the Canary Islands. Like the other islands though you will find some wonderful and unusual scenery including extraordinary sand dunes, fabulous beaches and weird lava fields. Those unable to tear themselves away from the trappings of the modern world will find some excellent duty free bargains.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Lisbon Lisbon was once the most powerful and wealthy city in the world, thanks to the efforts of Portugal's seafaring explorers. The evidence remains in its lavish palaces and monasteries, crammed with imperial treasures.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - At Sea
Day 13 - Southampton The city center is a charming mix of old city walls and a large modern shopping centre. With multiple restaurants, museums, cinemas and theatres there is plenty to be explored. Time spent at embarkation and disembarkation ports may be limited which may restrict availability of shore excursions.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 02 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..