Day 1 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida Watch the sun rise above the Atlantic horizon on a morning walk along the Fort Lauderdale Beach promenade. Then grab breakfast by the water – you have plenty of spots to choose from, after all this 'Venice of America' is home to more than 480 kilometres of waterways. .
Day 2 - Cruising An 'at sea' day is your chance to explore all the amazing activities the ship has to offer, including doing nothing at all. Relax in the Spa, take in a show at the theatre, or experience any of the incredible dining venues. There's so much to do the difficulty will be choosing what to do next!
Day 3 - Labadee, Haiti There’s nowhere quite like Labadee® – where you can chase an adrenaline rush on an alpine coaster one minute, and do some sun soaking the next. All right in the middle of rolling jungles and sparkling beaches. Cruise to Labadee and trek to the mountaintop to catch serious air on the world's longest zip line over water – the Dragon's Breath Flight LineSM. Or climb the only icebergs in the Caribbean at Arawak Aqua Park. If you just want to kick back and relax, grab our signature drink – the Labadoozie – and your own beach bungalow overlooking Nellie’s Beach. Or take a boat ride off Haiti’s shore for Caribbean hues and ocean views.
Day 4 - San Juan, Puerto Rico Puerto Rico’s 500-year-old capital is a history buff’s dream come true. The Spanish settled this harbour as a New World home base, and that influence is still evident, from the fortress walls lining the coastline to the rainbow of colonial buildings along narrow streets. Venture further out from the old town and nature unfolds. You can scale high into the jungled mountains of El Yunque Forest, or keep to the foothills on a riverside horse ride. If despacito is more your speed, pick a pristine beach and recline with a cod fritter and rum drink in hand. San Juan cruises give you the perfect outpost to dial up or dial down your holiday.
Day 5 - Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas Charlotte Amalie is one of the world’s most beautiful harbours; blue waters peppered with sailing boats and green hills dotted with quaint little cottages make for picture perfect brags. Just outside the lively port town, you’ll find ribbons of powdery sand beaches dotted with hammocks. Cruise to St Thomas and explore colonial landmarks like Blackbeard’s Castle or raise a pint of the local lager at quaint microbreweries. And when it’s time to fuel up, you’ll find plenty of beachside bars serving conch fritters, johnnycakes and coconut patties. St Thomas may technically be part of the US, but with its colourful markets, unspoiled beaches and the ever-present sound of steel drums, you’ll feel a world away.
Day 6 - Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis Greens in every shade spring from the rolling hills of St Kitts – an island ripe with eco-tourism adventures. In the port city of Basseterre, you’ll find centuries of history to explore in impressive estates and photo-worthy monuments like the Brimstone Hill Fortress, one of the most well-preserved military structures in the Americas. Cruise to St Cruise to St Kitts & Nevis and venture beyond the port and gear up for a unique climb up the 1,152-metre Mount Liamuiga volcano for views that are well worth the hike. Or hop in a kayak to get up close to a rainbow of tropical reef fish. Looking for something a little more laid back? Escape to the tiny unhurried sister island, Nevis, for smooth golden beaches and clear-water snorkelling – it’s just a thirty-minute ferry ride away.
Day 7 - St. John’s, Antigua Antigua has a beach for every day of the year – literally. But the island experience goes beyond 365 distinct ribbons of white sand and clear waters. In the capital city of St John's, you’ll discover charming candy-coloured architecture, lively markets and a beautiful baroque cathedral. And smiling locals greet you everywhere you go. On the southern coast, you can explore Nelson’s Dockyard, a centuries-old British naval base built by Admiral Horatio Nelson. Past Antigua’s yacht-studded coastline, you’ll find upmarket boutiques, wild forest trails, hidden coves and coral reefs bustling with tropical fish. But the best way to really see the island is from up above, so cruise to Antigua and hop into a helicopter for a panoramic look at lush jungles, golden beaches and the nearby volcanic island, Montserrat.
Day 8 - Philipsburg, St Maarten What makes St Maarten so unique is its blend of cultures. The island is home to 120 different nationalities speaking over 80 languages, and is governed by two countries: the Netherlands and France. In fact, it’s the smallest land mass in the world to be shared by two different nations. While it may be less than 40 square miles, there’s plenty to do on this little island: you can travel back in time while exploring centuries-old ruins and get your adrenaline fix zip lining through lush tropical forests. If you’re after a little rest and relaxation during your cruise to St Maarten, you’ll find plenty of secluded beaches where you can work on your suntan before treating your taste buds to some of the best cuisine in the Caribbean.
Day 9 - Cruising An 'at sea' day is your chance to explore all the amazing activities the ship has to offer, including doing nothing at all. Relax in the Spa, take in a show at the theatre, or experience any of the incredible dining venues. There's so much to do the difficulty will be choosing what to do next!
Day 10 - Cruising An 'at sea' day is your chance to explore all the amazing activities the ship has to offer, including doing nothing at all. Relax in the Spa, take in a show at the theatre, or experience any of the incredible dining venues. There's so much to do the difficulty will be choosing what to do next!
Day 11 - Fort Lauderdale, Florida Watch the sun rise above the Atlantic horizon on a morning walk along the Fort Lauderdale Beach promenade. Then grab breakfast by the water – you have plenty of spots to choose from, after all this 'Venice of America' is home to more than 480 kilometres of waterways. .
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 February 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..