France, Spain, Barbados, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts
Day 1 - Marseille MARSEILLE The second city of France and the capital of the Provence-Costa Azzurra region. Marseille lies on the southeastern coast of France. The strong mistral wind blows away all traces of pollution and thus provides clarity of air so pure that many famous artists have been attracted to the city: Cézanne; Braque; Derain; Dufy and Marquet. Although Marseille is the economic and industrial capital of France, it manages to remain true to its own traditions and culture, reflected in the Marsillian way of life and its numerous museums, theatres and opera houses.
Day 2 - Barcelona Barcelona is the capital of the Catalonia region. It lies along the Mediterranean coast between the mouths of the rivers Besós and Llobregat. In the Northwest a set of hills run parallel to the coast. In the Southwest the old town lies along the port and is divided by the famous “La Rambla”. Today Barcelona is Spain's second biggest city as far as population is concerned and it is the main industrial centre of the country. Barcelona hosts two universities, several museums and libraries and has been a cultural and artistic centre since the Middle Ages.
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - Cadiz Cadiz is thought to be the oldest city in Europe. The location of the city of Cadiz is supreme. It is like a tongue stretching out into the Cadiz bay, which forms a fortified peninsula connected to firm land. Under the Phoenician rule it was called Gadir. Unlike other cities Cadizs appearance remains old, quaint but very kempt. As other Andalusian cities, it stands out for its Moorish architecture, narrow cobbled stone streets and the easy going personality of the south.
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - At Sea
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Bridgetown
Day 13 - Castries
Day 14 - Basseterre
Day 15 - Philipsburg, St Maarten Both the French and the Dutch claim the island of St. Maarten. The powers signed a treaty in 1648 that divided the island between them, though the two sides have distinct cultural characteristics. But it is their differences that add to the charm of this Caribbean hideaway and makes for some of the most delightful cuisine known throughout the world. Between Great Bay and the Great Salt Pond the Dutch capital Philipsburg fills a small stretch of land, and two main roads Front Street and Back Street cut across the city. Front Street is the main thoroughfare, featuring traditional West Indian architecture and duty free shopping of imported goods and native crafts .
Day 16 - Fort De France
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 08 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..