Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia
Day 1 - Estocolmo
Day 2 - Estocolmo
Day 3 - Helsinki, Finland The modern city of Helsinki is a fascinating architectural mix, partly in a style based on St Petersburg and partly a futuristic suburbia. As the capital of Finland, it is also the cultural centre, with more than 30 art galleries and museums. The history of Helsinki, known as the 'daughter of the Baltic', over the past thousand years has not been short of dramatic interludes. At the beginning of the second millennium Finland was strongly influenced by Sweden, despite maintaining official independence.
Day 4 - St Petersburg
Day 5 - St Petersburg
Day 6 - Tallinn, Estonia The capital city of Estonia, Tallinn comprises a mediaeval section situated near the port and the more modern, hillside district. The first major power to have an interest in this stretch of coast facing the Baltic Sea were the Danes, who developed considerable commerce in the area. In the 15th Century, Tallinn became the target of Swedish ambitions, followed by the Germans and later the Russians. However, the sense of national identity has always been strong in Estonia, which led first to conflict with the Romanov Tzars, then the Soviet central government, before the country was finally granted independence in 1991.
Day 7 - Estocolmo
Day 8 - Estocolmo
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 25 May 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..