Rio de janeiro to Buenos Aires
Day 1 - Rio De Janeiro Enjoy a scenic cable car ride to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain for its renowned view. Ride the cog railway through dense forest to Corcovado. Visit the lush botanical gardens, see famed Ipanema and Copacabana beaches and take in a thrilling samba show.
Day 2 - Buzios, Brazil Considered the St. Tropez of Brazil, Buzios boasts a cosmopolitan style reminiscent of the French Riviera. Sunbathe at one of the twenty beaches, including Azeda Beach with its calm and crystal-clear waters. Horseback riding, fishing, diving and catamaran cruises are also popular. Take a walking tour of the Emerências Reserve, where you'll find exotic plants, bromeliads and even the last golden lion tamarin monkeys in the region. At the Tauá Reserve, see more than 300 species of butterflies and 60 types of birds.
Day 3 - Ilha Grande, Brazil Enjoy exploring this beautiful island, hiking its trails, kayaking, snorkeling, diving to spectacular sites or simply relaxing on its gorgeous beaches. Savor the dense tropical forest with its diversity of birds, flowers, iguanas, monkeys and myriad wildlife found in this protected reserve.
Day 4 - Parati Savor this gem of a historic town with its beautifully preserved Portuguese colonial architecture, charming narrow streets, imposing fort and exquisite churches. Enjoy a leisurely schooner cruise through this group of lush islands past quaint fishing villages and pristine beaches. Stop at a beach to swim, snorkel or just relax.
Day 5 - Sao Paulo (Santos) Journey inland to vibrant São Paulo and see its modern skyscrapers and monuments and visit the beautiful art museum. Or explore charming Santos and its extraordinary botanical garden, including an orchidarium with over 100 flower species and an aviary alive with macaws, toucans and parrots. Take a scenic drive to Guaruja and visit the resort town's fascinating aquarium.
Day 6 - Porto Belo Perched on a lovely peninsula in southern Brazil, Porto Belo is revered for its beaches, most especially Bombas and Bombinhas, which share a beautiful emerald-green bay. In fact, the area is called the "Emerald Coast." Diving and snorkeling are spectacular in the nearby Marine Reserve of Arvoredo because warm and cooler waters meet here, attracting an incredible diversity of marine life.
Day 7 - Cruising the Atlantic Ocean
Day 8 - Rio Grande Explore this lovely old Portuguese city, its gracious squares and beautiful churches. Visit the Museum of Sacred Art and the fascinating oceanographic museum. Or see the vast pampas and feel the gaucho life on a local estancia. Shopping:
Day 9 - Punta Del Este Spend the day enjoying this beautiful, chic beach resort, its marinas and interesting shops. See amazing works by Dali, Chagall and Miro at the Ralli Museum. Or venture into the equally stunning countryside and visit a cattle station. Shopping:
Day 10 - Montevideo Explore this charming, cosmopolitan city of parks and colonial architecture. Visit a local vineyard and sample its wines. Or travel to the beautiful Portuguese colonial city of Colonia del Sacramento, first settled in 1680.
Day 11 - Buenos Aires, Argentina Discover this elegant city and its beautiful surroundings with a tranquil cruise through the Tigre Delta past islands, mansions and English gardens. Visit the pampas and watch gauchos display their extraordinary horsemanship, or enjoy a fabulous tango show in its birthplace.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 13 January 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..