Barcelona to Miami
Day 1 - Barcelona, Spain Visit the magnificent Gothic cathedral and the amazing La Sagrada Familia, Antoni Gaudí's unfinished masterpiece. Enjoy the lovely Montjuic Gardens, Gaudí's other fabulous structures, the charming squares of the old Gothic Quarter and the Ramblas, Barcelona's famed downtown promenade. Or visit beautiful Montserrat and its monastery in a breathtaking setting high in the mountains.
Day 2 - Cartagena, Spain This walled city has always been a major naval port due to its natural harbor and strategic location. Enjoy a hilltop view from Concepción Castle, which served as a fortress for the Carthaginians, Romans and other peoples who once occupied the city. Visit the 1st century B.C. Roman Theater, the remains of the 13th century Cathedral of Santa Maria and the Naval Museum. For modernist architecture, see the City Hall, Grand Hotel and Casino.
Day 3 - Malaga, Spain Spend a day in Granada seeing the magnificent Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, last stronghold of the Moors, or venture into the mountains to the picturesque Mijas, one of Andalusia's dazzling "white" towns. Explore delightful Málaga, its Alcazaba, Roman theater and beautiful cathedral, or discover the charming resorts of Marbella and Puerto Banus along the famed Costa del Sol.
Day 4 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 5 - Funchal (Madeira) Breathtaking vistas await throughout this beautiful island. Take a cable car up to Monte for spectacular views of the botanical gardens and the charming town. Drive along the coast to a village where Winston Churchill painted seascapes or out to the stunning cliffs of Cabo Girão and enjoy a visit to a quaint fishing village.
Day 6 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 7 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 8 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 9 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 10 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 11 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda The charming King’s Wharf and Heritage Wharf, also known as the Royal Naval Dockyard, is filled with shops, museums, pubs and restaurants and is only a short ferry ride from Hamilton and St. George.
Day 12 - Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda The charming King’s Wharf and Heritage Wharf, also known as the Royal Naval Dockyard, is filled with shops, museums, pubs and restaurants and is only a short ferry ride from Hamilton and St. George.
Day 13 - Atlantic Ocean Cruising
Day 14 - Nassau Nassau is the capital of the Bahamas and has been the centerpiece of this island nation since the days of Blackbeard. The history has been wonderfully preserved in stately cathedrals and in Victorian mansions displaying elegant, noble architecture.
Day 15 - Miami People-watchers will enjoy South Beach's Ocean Drive, while architecture buffs will love the Art Deco District. If you're looking for something a bit different, there are world-class museums and shopping venues too. In Miami, there really is something for everyone.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 16 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..