Miami to Lima
Day 1 - Miami People-watchers will enjoy South Beach's Ocean Drive, while architecture buffs will love the Art Deco District. If you're looking for something a bit different, there are world-class museums and shopping venues too. In Miami, there really is something for everyone.
Day 2 - Cruising the Old Bahama Channel
Day 3 - Cruising the Caribbean Sea
Day 4 - Oranjestad Distinguished by its colorful Dutch colonial architecture, Oranjestad is the capital of Aruba, first settled in 1796. Named as a tribute to the Dutch king William of Orange, the city today attracts tourists searching for duty-free bargains and strolling around the beautiful streets.
Day 5 - Willemstad Take in the charming Dutch colonial architecture along the Willemstad harbor in this historic town that has been named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the aquamarine waters of Curacao's numerous beaches and dive along the stunning coral reefs and hidden caverns. Hike the trails or join a safari through Christoffel National Park to observe the rare flora and fauna.
Day 6 - Santa Marta From the mangroves of Ciénaga Grande to the beaches of Tayrona National Park, Santa Marta offers a multitude of thrilling adventures. The oldest city in Colombia, it abounds with Spanish colonial charm, including one of the first basilicas built in Latin America, the Cathedral of Santa Marta. To learn of ancient history, explore the Ciudad Perdida, or “Lost City,” believed to have been founded 650 years before Machu Picchu.
Day 7 - Cartagena, Colombia Take a scenic drive through the residential area of Manga and admire the beautiful mansions. Explore the Castillo San Felipe de Barajas, a fort that was once the most important military structure built in Latin America. Enjoy a boat ride to the Islas del Rosario and continue to the island of San Martín de Pajarales to visit the aquarium. Board a beautiful Spanish galleon, a replica of a 17th century sailing ship, for a cruise of the inner bay of Cartagena.
Day 8 - Transit the Panama Canal
Day 8 - Fuerte Amador (Balboa) One of the entrances to the Panama Canal on the Pacific side, the port of Fuerte Amador, founded in 1519, is a short drive from Panama City. Explore the beautiful French and Spanish colonial homes in Panama City's Casco Viejo, marvel at Panama's lush rainforest or visit a secluded Indian village.
Day 9 - Fuerte Amador (Balboa) One of the entrances to the Panama Canal on the Pacific side, the port of Fuerte Amador, founded in 1519, is a short drive from Panama City. Explore the beautiful French and Spanish colonial homes in Panama City's Casco Viejo, marvel at Panama's lush rainforest or visit a secluded Indian village.
Day 10 - Cruising the Pacific
Day 11 - Manta, Ecuador As a gateway to Equador, the small port city of Manta is a short drive from Montecristi, where the world's best Panama hats are produced and where they originated. Catch a flight to the capital city of Quito, a wonderfully preserved colonial-era city perched 9,200 feet above sea level. Beautiful lakes, volcanoes and high mountains around the town of Otavalo are spectacular.
Day 12 - Cruising the Pacific
Day 13 - Salaverry Founded by the Spanish conquistador Pizarro, Salaverry has numerous archaeological excavations and is a jumping-off spot for a visit to Machu Picchu. The "Lost City of the Incas" is one of South America's most intriguing archaeological sites. Machu Picchu is perched 7,875 feet above sea level and has a 1,800-foot vertical drop face. What remains are extraordinary stone buildings built by the Incas for use as temples, sanctuaries and homes. This UNESCO World Heritage Site was originally built in 1460.
Day 14 - Lima
Day 15 - Lima
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 November 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..