Panama Canal Explorer from Los Angeles
Day 1 - Los Angeles Los Angeles is a city and a half, spreading over hundreds of square miles from the Pacific Ocean to the mountains. From Hollywood and Sunset Strip to Beverly Hills and its credit card crunching stores on Rodeo Drive, the sights are legendary. And who can resist comparing their handprints with the stars at Mann’s Chinese Theatre, or spending a fun-packed day at Disneyland®?
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - Cabo San Lucas Right at the tip of the Baja Peninsula, Cabo San Lucas has beautiful beaches, crystal-clear seas and a rugged coastline with fantastic rock formations. It’s the perfect place to relax, so take a stroll along the beach, a boat ride to Land’s End, try your hand at water sports, or set out on a sports fishing adventure – the coastal waters are rich in billfish.
Day 4 - Puerto Vallarta Puerto Vallarta combines the charm of old Mexico with some 26 miles of spectacular beaches along Banderas Bay. Take a stroll through the colonial cobblestone streets with whitewashed houses draped in bougainvillea, visit Gringo Gulch, where Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton had homes and, for something more adventurous, explore the nearby Sierra Madre Forest.
Day 5 - Mazatlan Often called the Pearl of the Pacific, Mazatlán is set on a peninsula against the backdrop of the Sierra Madre Mountains and is renowned for its fabulous white sand beaches and its pretty colonial old town. Take a look at the undersea world of the Pacific at one of Mexico’s largest aquariums or take in an overview from the top of the world’s second tallest lighthouse at Cerro del Crestón.
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Puerto Quetzal Explore the charming colonial city of Antigua, or Guatemala, one of the largest countries in Central America, known for its volcanoes and rich, Mayan heritage. You can also visit Lake Atitlan, which was formed long ago by a collapsed volcano.
Day 9 - At Sea
Day 10 - Puntarenas, Costa Rica Costa Rica is an eco-friendly blend of beaches, volcanoes and rain forests. Its great surfing and the beautiful beaches encourage slothfulness in all species. Keep an eye out for Poison Dart Frogs, Howler Monkeys and White Hawks.
Day 11 - At Sea
Day 12 - Transit Panama Canal
Day 13 - Cartagena, Colombia The old walled city of Cartagena reflects a turbulent history of conquistadors and pirates. Climb "las murallas" for an unforgettable view of the harbour. Shop for emeralds and leather goods along the cobblestone streets of this enchanting city.
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - At Sea
Day 16 - Miami Famous for its year-round sunshine and miles of white sand beaches, Miami’s a great place to soak up some rays. Chill out in chic South Beach with its pastel-painted art deco buildings and people watching pavement cafés, or head inland to the swamps of the Everglades, where alligator watching is more the thing.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 04 October 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..