Pacific Coastal from Los Angeles
Day 1 - Los Angeles Los Angeles is a city and a half, spreading over hundreds of square miles from the Pacific Ocean to the mountains. From Hollywood and Sunset Strip to Beverly Hills and its credit card crunching stores on Rodeo Drive, the sights are legendary. And who can resist comparing their handprints with the stars at Mann’s Chinese Theatre, or spending a fun-packed day at Disneyland®?
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - San Francisco Ok, you may not want to leave your heart here but you’ll be bowled over nevertheless. From the seafood restaurants of Fisherman’s Wharf to the busy streets of Chinatown, the department stores of Union Square to the eerie cells of Alcatraz prison, San Francisco is like no city on earth. And the best way to see it all (and get up and down those impossible hills) is aboard the city’s signature cable cars.
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - Vancouver Positioned between the snow-dusted North Shore Mountains and the rich, blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver blends big-city sophistication with small-town charm. Don't miss Queen Elizabeth Park - a 130-acre civic arboretum accented with sculptures by modern artist Henry Moore.
Day 6 - Vancouver Positioned between the snow-dusted North Shore Mountains and the rich, blue waters of the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver blends big-city sophistication with small-town charm. Don't miss Queen Elizabeth Park - a 130-acre civic arboretum accented with sculptures by modern artist Henry Moore.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 14 April 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..