Greek Isles from Venice
Day 1 - Venice Built across 100 islands with some 450 bridges, you can never have too much of Venice.From the famous sights – Piazza San Marco, the Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica – to the incredible art galleries and quiet backwaters, there’s always some new quarter to discover and fall in love with.
Day 2 - Kotor Tucked away between the mountains and the Bay of Kotor, one of the most indented parts of the Adriatic Sea, is where you'll find the picturesque town of Kotor. As you arrive at this secluded city, you'll notice the dramatic 65-foot high protective walls, which date back to the Venetian period during the 9th century. Stroll the labyrinth of cobbled streets with cozy cafes and craft shops as you marvel the graceful old buildings. Listed as a UNESCO World Natural and Historical Heritage Site, Kotor is also world-famous as a premier yachting and sailing destination.
Day 3 - Corfu One of the lushest of the Greek Isles, Corfu is rimmed in dramatic blue waters and topped with tranquil hillside villages. A collection of quaint cafes in the town of Corfu feels very continental, but the island's secluded coves and sandy beaches could only be found in the Greek Isles.
Day 4 - Santorini, Greece Whitewashed villages clinging to the sides of the sea cliffs have made the volcanic island of Santorini one of the most widely photographed places in the world. The island's charm and subtle mystery have even made it a target of speculation as the location of the lost city of Atlantis.
Day 5 - Mykonos Picture a perfect Greek island… whitewashed houses on winding cobbled streets, sky blue shutters and lovely beaches… OK, that’s Mykonos. Head down to Little Venice, overlooked by the island’s signature windmills, where boutiques, art galleries and waterfront bars make it so easy to idle away a sunny afternoon.
Day 6 - Argostoli
Day 7 - Dubrovnik Whatever you do, don’t miss the fantastic views of the Adriatic Sea and the city from Dubrovnik’s huge ramparts. You’ll get a bird’s eye view of the glistening marble streets, the Gothic and Renaissance palaces, splashing fountains and colourful parasols shading pavement cafés packed into narrow alleys and cloistered squares.
Day 8 - Venice Built across 100 islands with some 450 bridges, you can never have too much of Venice.From the famous sights – Piazza San Marco, the Doge’s Palace and St. Mark’s Basilica – to the incredible art galleries and quiet backwaters, there’s always some new quarter to discover and fall in love with.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 August 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..