Transatlantic from San Juan
Day 1 - San Juan Old San Juan has quaint cobblestone streets, colonial Spanish architecture and old El Morro, a 16th-century fortress with arabesque towers. In contrast, New San Juan glitters with opulent resorts and casinos. And if you've been there and done that, do this: head for El Yunque rainforest, whose forested mountains are laced with hiking trails.
Day 2 - At Sea
Day 3 - At Sea
Day 4 - At Sea
Day 5 - At Sea
Day 6 - At Sea
Day 7 - At Sea
Day 8 - Santa Cruz De Tenerife Located at the eastern tip of the island of Tenerife, the largest of the Canary Islands, Santa Cruz is a natural cruise destination as over half of its perimeter is shoreline. The beaches are lovely at that, from the yellow sands of Las Teresitas to the black sands of the quieter, clothing-optional Las Gaviotas. There's also plenty to do and see inland, especially if you're here during the spectacular Carnival.
Day 9 - Funchal Funchal has been an Atlantic stop-off since the days of the Portuguese navigators, who called here for water before the long voyage west. Today, you’re more likely to be topping up with a glass of Madeira wine before setting off to explore the beautiful Botanical Gardens, the sheer sea cliffs and the mountainous interior with its lush valleys and terraced hillsides.
Day 10 - At Sea
Day 11 - Lisbon Hop on a rattling yellow tram for a ride around the seven hills of Lisbon, checking out the ancient Moorish Alfama district and hill top St. George’s Castle, the narrow lanes of the Bairro Alto and riverfront Belem with its Monument to the Discoverers. Stop for delicious pastries and maybe a seafood lunch down by the water.
Day 12 - Cadiz (Seville) Founded over 3,000 years ago, Cadiz grew rich on treasures brought back from Spain’s New World and the atmospheric streets of the old town have changed little since this golden era. It’s also the port for Seville, a romantic city with gorgeous Moorish architecture, and for Jerez de la Frontera at the heart of Spain’s sherry region, where wine tasting is a must.
Day 13 - Malaga (Granada) Sol and the beautiful white villages of Andalusia, Malaga is a great city in its own right. Sights to see include the Moorish Alcazaba, the hilltop Gibralfaro Castle and the birthplace of Picasso now a gallery devoted to his work. Then why not stop for lunch? The restaurants around the old cathedral are great for fish and seafood.
Day 14 - At Sea
Day 15 - Barcelona Life in the Catalan capital is as fast and fun as anywhere in Europe. Take a stroll down Las Ramblas, where the street theatre is just as crazy as the fantastical Art Nouveau architecture of the city’s most famous son, Gaudi. The Gothic Quarter with its narrow streets and vast cathedral is big on atmosphere and the neighbourhood tapas bars are just the place to refill.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 April 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..