From 03/09/2021 to 22/10/2021
Breakfasts Included: 7.
Lunches Included: 2.
Dinners Included: 1.
Itinerary / more information
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN ATLANTA Welcome to Atlanta! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and travelling companions for a welcome drink.
Day 2 - ATLANTA ATLANTA Guided sightseeing includes Centennial Olympic Park, the historic Fox Theatre, and the Buckhead neighbourhood. Visit the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site. Free time this afternoon before dinner at Pittypat's Porch. (B,D)
Day 3 - ATLANTA-COLUMBIA-CHARLESTON COLUMBIA Orientation tour with free time to explore before continuing to Charleston. CHARLESTON Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)
Day 4 - CHARLESTON CHARLESTON Orientation tour, followed by a guided visit to Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens with a Gullah luncheon. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,L)
Day 5 - CHARLESTON-BEAUFORT-SAVANNAH BEAUFORT Horse-drawn carriage tour with free time to explore. SAVANNAH Visit to the American Prohibition Museum with costumed guides and a classic cocktail in the Speakeasy. Free time this evening. (B)
Day 6 - SAVANNAH SAVANNAH Trolley tour with a Local Guide. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Savannah with a two-hour musical at the Savannah Theatre. This option is available for purchase with MyAccount. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.
Day 7 - SAVANNAH. EXCURSION TO JEKYLL ISLAND & ST. SIMONS ISLAND JEKYLL ISLAND Trolley tour of the Club Historic District. Farewell lunch at the historic Jekyll Island Club. ST. SIMONS ISLAND Orientation drive with free time to explore. SAVANNAH Free time this evening. (B,L)
Day 8 - SAVANNAH-ATLANTA SAVANNAH Morning drive to Atlanta. ATLANTA Your holiday ends at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Schedule departing flights after 3 pm. (B)
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 09 March 2021 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
Tell us about your travel plans